Chapter 8

Chapter 8

We spent some time talking and went to bed, I got to my room and Nate came in. I was wearing his T-Shirt and my underwear. He came in and kissed me on the lips. "Come to my room" he picked me up so I didn't really get a choice.

He opened his door and lay me down on the bed, he took his clothes off and slipped into bed in his boxers.

"I love you" he kissed me on the head and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Love you too"

I woke up the next day and the room was full, I looked and Nate was still asleep. I pulled the covers up and nudged him awake. "5 more minutes" he mumbled. I pinched him and he fell of the bed.

"Ow what was..." he stopped when he saw the audience. "Hey guys" he blushed because he was just I his boxers he looked at the covers and was about to pull them. I gave him a glare and he got back into the bed.

"I wasn't serious about the grandkids thing you know you could control yourselves. Get up were taking a trip to the lake today"

They all left and I burst out laughing "If you puled that blanket I would have killed you I'm only wearing your shirt"

He groaned and put his head on my lap, I leaned down and pecked him on the lips "Morning baby" I whispered. I pushed him off me and ran out his door to my room.

We all had breakfast and the girls were getting stuff together to take to the Lake I made some cakes and biscuits. We packed the pick nick and the guys all took the stuff down. It was about a 5 minute walk through the trees to get to the lake. We set out the blankets and all sat down, May had let me borrow one of her old Bikinis and practically forced me into it. There was a shed just behind the lake and the boys bulled out some sun bathing chairs.

"Baby come over here" I walked over to Nate and he pulled me down on to his lap. He kissed me and handed me my phone. I looked at it and saw I had two missed calls from my dad. "I didn't answer it, baby are you ok" I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. I got up and walked away, I dialled his number and he answered.

Me - Hi dad

D - Where are you?

Me - I'm staying at a friend's house for a while

D - Priya you need to come home now we need help for the wedding. Don't make up shit and say that your sister doesn't want you there because she does, she was crying today telling me you didn't want to come because you're jealous of her husband.

Me - dad I'm not coming end of, I don't care about her or her husband you have all treated me like shit and I'm happy where I am. Dad I have a boyfriend and I don't care if you like it or not because I love him.

Dad - How dare you disrespect me young lady your 20 and you have a boyfriend, you stupid girl how could you lower yourself to this standard. Don't come to the wedding your no daughter of mine don't you ever try and contact anyone in this family again or else.

He put the phone down, I've had it why does he hate me so much what did I do. Why is she so perfect and I'm not. I don't know where I was, I was off the path that lead towards the house or to the lake. I texted May and told her I was going back to the house and asked her to tell Nate. Eventually I found the way to the house. I went into my room and collapsed on the bed, I cried so much because I knew he would cut all ties with me and I would never see my mom or grandma again. I threw my pillow against the wall screamed, all this anger built up in my system, how could my own sister hate me so much.

I packed my bag and wrote a note to Nate I left it on my bed and called a taxi, I got in the taxi and told him to go back to my apartment.

When I got there I packed my bag and grabbed my passport, I already had a visa and I knew where I was going. India