Waking Dreams

I was on a small piece of land surrounded by what seemed to be an ocean of black ink and tentacles sticking out of it. I looked into the sky to see what looked like wormholes with tentacles coming out of them as well.

(This is Apocrypha by the way)

"It's about damn time you found me" I heard a voice boom. "Who are you?" I asked with a hint of fear in my voice. "I... am Miraak, the first Dragonborn" He said while forming in front of me. "I know who you are I've read books that talked about you... but what do you want with me?" "Well you are my host" "Host?" "Yes you are my host meaning you hold what was once my power... the power to crush your foes... however the difference between me and you is you are weak". I looked down knowing he was right, I could barely lift a sword and had zero magicka. "However I suppose your lack of talent isn't your fault either..." "What do you mean?" "I suppose I should tell you that reason for you being 'weak' is me...I am sorry" "huh?" "You see when I was about to die I used the voice to reincarnate myself... however this shout sealed my power away as well as sealing yours away" "So you're the reason I'm weak". I started to feel angry before charging at him screaming "DIIIIIEEEE!!!". As I was about to punch him he disappeared I then felt something crash into my back causing me to fall face first. "You aren't mature enough" Miraak said before reappearing in front of me with a ball of energy in his hand, with it extended towards me. "Come back to me when you are ready" he finished before letting the lightning strike me.

"AHHH!!" I yelled jolting upright in my bed. "So it was all a dream..." "No it wasn't" replied a voice in my head that I instantly recognized as Miraak. "What do you want from me?" I said still seething with anger. "Nothing but to help y-" "I don't need you help" I replied back. "In time you will... and then and only then will you realize the mistake you are making" "Whatever just leave me alone" "As you wish...". After that I stop hearing his voice and went back to sleep thinking about what he meant.

5 Years Later

It has been 5 years since my "Dream" if you want to call it that. I haven't heard Miraak's voice since that night. I also haven't seen or heard anything from Kyoka since that night but that's to be expected since she's the daughter of a wanted man. A few years ago a school opened, it's called U.A. and it's a school were everyone can go and be accepted for who they are. It's my dream to go to U.A. as it's the best School in all of Skyrim only being challenged by 'The College of Winterhold'. It's located in uppermost part of the Whiterun hold as the city of Whiterun is the center most of the major cities in all of Skyrim.

After getting up I told Mom that I was going to bathe in the bathhouse and she said "Alright but I need to tell you and Katsuki something Important when you get back" I nodded and started towards the bathhouse. As I got to the bathhouse I saw that no one was inside which I was thankful for as even if its normal I don't really like bathing with others. After washing off I went towards the sauna section to relax my muscles or at least the little I had. A while after I saw Kacchan come in what seemed hastily. A gave him a smirk and said "Are they giving you problems?". He glared at me for a few seconds then said "*sigh* yes sadly". You see over the last few years the girls of this town developed a fan club for Kacchan (think of how girls treat sasuke in Naruto). I gave a bit of a laugh before saying "Oh by the way Mom said she had something important to tell us when we get home" "*sigh* Alright but can you check outside and make sure I lost the girls" "Sure". After checking to make sure Kacchan had lost the girls I left. After getting home I saw Mom waiting in the kitchen with Dad, after they noticed me they smiled and said "Hey Izuku come have breakfast while we wait for Katsuki". I nodded and sat down while we waited for Katsuki. Not long after he also came through the door and sat down with Mom starting to talk "Well as I said earlier I have some important news..." "What is it?" Kacchan asked rather bluntly. "Well me and your father have decided that we're moving..." "WHAT?!?!?" Kacchan and I said. Mom and Dad started to smile a bit more and said "Yep and we are moving to Whiterun". After talking about the news a bit more I asked "So when are we moving?" "Next week actually" . My smile faltered a bit when I start to think about what we would be leaving behind but I started to smile realizing that we would be closer to U.A.

Day Before The Move

As I was packing my final bag I heard what sounded like a rock hit my window. Turning around I saw someone I hadn't seen in forever Kyoka Mallory. I opened my window as quick as I could and let her in. "How ya' doin' green bean?" she said smirking. I looked over her body and had to admit in the last few years she had become quite beautiful with her chest not really developed but her lower half was anything but undeveloped. I started to blush and stutter while saying "W-w-what's up Kyoka?". She smirked a little bit harder before saying "Just dropping by to see how my favorite man is". If I was red before I was now a deep crimson with her giggling and sitting on my bed. After a few moments she seems to notice my bag and said "Hey why are you packing?" "Huh... oh yeah... well i'm moving". I noticed her face change from one of happiness to one of sadness and confusion. "W-what do you mean?" "I'm moving to Whiterun tomorrow with my family" I said with sadness in my voice. I saw her eyes start to glisten meaning she was probably close to crying with her stating "Damn... Of course the day I finally gain some confidence you move" "What do you mean?" "Well you see I've been watching you over the last few years an-" "LIKE A STALKER?!??" I whisper yelled. I saw her blush and say "No you damn idiot... Well maybe a little... *sigh* It's just we both know I'm not the most beautiful girl ever, like look at Momo Black-Briar shes drop-dead gorgeous and I'm just me". I started to smile at her while sitting beside her pulling her into a hug. "Well who say's I don't like 'you'?". She looked back up into my eyes and said "Do you mean it?" "Yup" I said while giving her a kissing on the cheek. After that we talk for a little while longer with her and later she left "Hey Green Bean... I'll se you at U.A." she said smirking right before jumping out of the window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT CHAPTER: Izuku and his family move to Whiterun and get settled in while meeting two Rival Families.

Damn I'm awful at this writing stuff especially what should've been development for Izuku and Kyoka. But if I think it's still bad a while into the story I'll come back and rework it.