A Day In The Life

Mitsuki POV

I was talking to Masaru about the advances that the Imperials have been making towards Riften when I heard someone say something about the Dragonborn. "Did you guys hear the Dragonborn has disappeared in Solstheim", I approached them and asked them what they were talking about and they started to tell me about how the Dragonborn disappeared at Skaal Village and hasn't been seen in years. After talking a bit more to them I decide to head home as it was a long day of work (she is a mercenary as is Masaru). 

After getting home I call out I hear an explosion before hearing my son Izuku say "If you want to hit me with that spell you gonna have to try harder than that Kacchan". I ran out to the backyard just to see me son Katsuki using the 'Firebolt' spell to shoot at Izuku. As I was about to stop them Katsuki shot a very fast and accurate shot.

Izuku 10 Year Old POV

I saw the ball of fire hurdling at me, I though about what I could do but realize that with me being in the air I couldn't dodge. As it was about to hit I closed my eyes feeling a lot of heat right in front of my face. However nothing came and when I opened my eyes I saw mom hit the fireball away with her sword. I watched the ball of fire fly into the air farther and farther. "KATSUKI , IZUKU WHAT WAS THAT?" "W-w-well I was helping k-kacchan train" I answered back to mom. I saw her face lighten up a bit before saying "Well what would you have done if I wasn't here?" "W-we... ". I then remembered I don't have Magic ka meaning I can put 'wards' up like everyone else (A ward is a shield that absorbs magic). I heard mom sigh before saying "Let's go inside and have some dinner, I was able to get supplies to make beef stew today". I nodded and was about to follow mom inside when I heard Kacchan say "YOU CAN'T JUST STOP MY TRAINING WITH IZUKU". I saw mom put her hand on the handle of her great-sword before dad chopped Kacchan on the neck promptly knocking him out. I then heard mom say to dad "Good thing you showed up because if I would've had to deal with him we would only had one son".

After a few minutes Kacchan woke up and came to have dinner with us before mom said "I think there is something you two should know, do you remember the Dragonborn I told you guys about?", my eyes started to sparkle with me nodding saying "Yeah the legendary warrior that ended the dragon threat that loomed over all of Tamriel". She nodded her head saying "While that was one of the few things he has done, he was also the lead negotiator for the future would-be peace treaty between the Stormclock's and Empire... however he has gone missing and because of this the Civil War is worse than ever with the Imperials making their way towards Riften" "What do you mean he went missing, no one could beat him" Kacchan said. "*sigh* well the last thing anyone knows is that he was helping the Skaal village with something on Solstheim" mom replied. I heard Kacchan mumble something about being weak but decided to keep eating.

After dinner I decided that I would go to the Riften blacksmith to look around as I got there I saw Balimund hammering away at the forge. After a few moments he looked up, saw me and smiled before saying "ahh Izuku how have you been?" "I've been good sir and may I take a look around your shop" "Sure and if you want to buy anything tell me". I nodded before going into the store and seeing lots of blades and armor on display. After looking around for a bit I saw a golden colored dagger with a faint red glow coming off of it. I then heard the door open seeing Balimund come in and ask "Did you find anything that you like?" "I'm not sure but can you tell me why this dagger is glowing" "Oh that one, well it's because it has a flame enchantment, a rather weak one but an still an enchant nevertheless" "How much would it cost?" "Well seeing as I haven't sharpened it and you're a good kid... how about 300 septims" "Deal!". After giving him 300 septims handed the blade over to me. "Make sure not to touch the blade unless you want to burn to a crisp" he said while giving a hearty laugh. I nodded and was about to leave until he said "Hold up just a second". I turned around and said "Anything you need sir?" "Well I was wondering how much you wanted for that necklace of your's". I felt my necklace prior to smiling  and saying "I'm sorry but this isn't for sale it's the only thing I have from my real mother" "Alright kid but if you ever change your mind remember I'm here". I nodded before closing the leaving and heading back home.

As I was heading home I felt something crash into me causing me to fall over. After I realized what happen I looked and saw a cute girl with short purple hair. I was about to ask her if she was okay before I heard someone yell "STOP HER! THIEF!!". I looked in her eyes that pleaded me to let her go as then let her go. After a second she got up and ran off, moments later the shop keeper caught up and asked "Kid why did you let her go?" "o-oh I u-uh... she slip out of my g-grip" "*sigh* alright well be careful her father is part of the dangerous thieves guild, also it's getting kind of late you may want to get home" "yeah I was heading home, I'm sorry I couldn't stop her" I said bowing. He waved his hand and said "It's fine kid, luckily she didn't steal anything overly expensive". After a few more moments of talking I said goodbye and went home.

Timeskip 10 PM Izuku POV

As I was falling asleep in my room I heard a knock on my window and looked outside to see the girl from earlier signaling me to open it. I opened my window and before I could talk she gave me a kiss on the check "T-that th-thanks for earlier t-today" she said blushing heavily. I felt heat rise to my face and said "B-but why were you stealing". I saw her face sadden and say "m-my family has been going through rough times". I then realized I didn't tell her my name and said "My name is Izuku by the way" "O-oh I'm Kyoka Mallory, daughter of Delvin Mallory". I started to smile before remembering what the shopkeeper told me about her father. "Wait that shopkeeper told me your dad was a dangerous man" "HE IS NO-" she said before I covered her mouth, signaling her to be quiet. I then took my hand off of her mouth and saw her blushing "my father is not dangerous... ju-just misunderstood" she said with tapping her fingers together. I was about to ask her more before I heard mom on the other said of my door saying "Izuku are you okay I though I heard someone scream". I looked back to Kyoka before signaling to her to leave, after Kyoka left I unlocked my door for mom to look at me with a caring face and ask "Are you okay sweetheart?". I gave mom a smile and said "I'm fine, maybe it came from outside" "okay well I was just making sure" she said while giving me a kiss on my forehead.

After a little bit more mom finally went back to her room and I returned back to my bed just waiting for sleep to overtake me so that I could have a goodnight sleep... Oh how wrong I was

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapters pacing may have been all over the place, however I needed to get this started