Chapter 19

Madhu:- hello jiju.... Madhu... Madhu this side.... wo Sana niche se aai aur rone lagi... I... I can't understand hua kya isse?

Sid:- is she there?

Madhu:- haan hai to per baat nai ker rahi...

Sid:- phone speaker pe rakho...

Madhu:- ji...

Madhu kept phone on speaker.

Sid:- I know you are up with your drama but you need to come down now... sure you won't be interested in going now but we still need to... mom ka call aaraha hai baar baar tumhara puchne ke liye... aur mujhe tumhari trhan jhoot bolna nai aata... I am not going to wait for long.... niche aao jaldi....

With this he disconnected the call. Madhu was shocked hearing Sid's tone and the words he was spitting out of his mouth. Sana was crying badly now bcz she never expected this to happen.
Before Madhu could say something Sana got up and picked her bag up and started to walk. Madhu held her hand and stopped her.

Madhu:- look won't ask you to stop aur ask you about what happened but ek baat zarur kahungi... I am sure koi bohot badi misunderstanding hui hai jiju aur tere bich... but please don't let it effect your relation... tera aur unka bond bohot different hai... tu unhe pyaar se smjhaegi to wo smjh jaenge... aur fir bhi kahin jarurat pade to remember I am just a call away... ok

Sana:- hmmmm... bye....

And with this she stepped down. Reaching near the car she stood there trying to keep her bag in. Sid stepped out and pulled her bag from her hands.

Sid :- ander betho...

Sana without reverting or looking at him left from there and sat inside the car. Sid started to drive. Journey was silent. Sana was looking out of the window and crying throughout the journey. While sid was driving with anger rushing in side him. But now the anger was not just on that situation but also on seeing Sana cry continuously. They reached lonavala after a while. Reaching their resort "The Della Resort" Sid parked his car and turned towards her. She had slept by now. Dry tears could be clearly seen on her face. Sid came out of the car and entered inside the resort. Completing all the check in formalities he came out along with helping staff and saw Sana was still sleeping.

Sid:- ap please ye saman room no. 505 me rkhwa dijiye.

Sid came to the front seat and picked her up in his arms. Walking in resort he reached their room and dropped her on their bed. Covering her with quilt he was about to take step inside the washroom when he saw her phone ringing.

Madhu:- hello Sana? Thik hai tu? Jiju ne kuch kaha to nai? Teri tabiyut thik hai? Fever to nai chada?

Sid:- Fever?

Madhu:- jiju?

Sid:- Shehnaaz ko Fever tha? Kub se?

Madhu:- usse actually kl shaam se Fever tha. Abhi kesi hai wo?

Sid:- usne mujhe kyun nai btaya bukhar ka?

Madhu:- wo apko upset nai kerna chahti thi, ap jane ke liye itne excited the so... acha wo uske bag ki upper pocket me uski medicine hai please usse de dena... me rakhti hun... bda me kerrungi call...

After disconnecting the call he checked her forehead.

Sid:- shit yaar... bta nai sukti thi gadhi... upper se roo roo ke bukhar aur tez ker liya... medicine.... abhi uthaunga to chid chid karegi... khan order kerke uthat hun isse...

He took out medicine from the bag, ordered dinner from room service and a thermometer. He went inside the washroom and got a hand towel, poured some chilled water that was there in refrigerator. Dipping the towel inside the bowl he placed it on her forehead. After sometime her fever reduced.
Taking out his clothes he entered washroom.
After a while he was standing balcony, smoking.