Grif: Their gonna end up in the hospital, aren't they?

Donut: Yep.

Caboose: Yeah.

Shawn: No doubt about it.

Cut to Simmons In front of Sarge and Tucker crouching down.

Simmons: The first step into spying on your friends, is to know where their going. Wash and Thea are currently looking at a painting with different colors on it that when you stare at it you see an image.

Cut to Thea and wash looking at the painting. Wash was wearing dress clothes but no tie while Thea was wearing a blue dress that ended at her knees but opened a bit to reveal her thighs with with a hoop in the middle of the dress holding it together while it opened in the chest area a bit and pushed them up a bit. Her hair was curled and put in a nice pony tail with some hair hang on the side of her face with her bangs. (Like what Fallon wore in dynasty where she confronts her mother for lying and fights her.)

Wash: I'm not seeing it.

Thea: What do you mean? It's right there.

Wash: I'm looking at it but I don't see it.

Thea: Just keep looking at it, wait. Are you blinking?

Wash: Yeah why?

Thea: That's why you don't see it, your supposed to stare at it.

Wash: Oh.

There was nice silence.

Wash: Oh now I see it.

Cut to the spying team.

Tucker: Holy shit, she's hot in the dress and her boobs are big.

Simmons: Yeah I know.

Tucker: How do you-oh right. (Laughs) You thought she was Dude and she made you touch her boob. (Laughs more) that was great!

Simmons: Worse day of my life.

Sarge: What is the dirtbag doing now?!

Wash puts his hand on her hip and brings her closer to him.

Sarge: Diabolical, that cunning bastard has her wrapped around his fingers like it's no big deal! Unforgivable.

Tucker: Their on the move.

True to his word, Wash and Thea were walking away with his hand on her hip.

Sarge: Let's follow them.

Cut to Sarge looking at the screen in a theater.

Sarge: If your friend goes into a movie theater, it's best to check with the people up front before going in and just guessing of what their seeing.

Cut to Thea and Wash exiting a movie.

Wash: That was awesome.

Thea: I know right! That scene where Batman fights those guys all at once just to get to the riddler? So cool!

Wash: And he was what? 40? 50?

Thea: I'm not sure. It was a different timeline where Bruce Wayne's father is Batman but it was awesome!

Wash: Damn straight. Good movie pick.

Thea: Yeah. It's better then that kissing vampire movie, Ugh. Only single girly girls like that.

As they leave Simmons and Sarge exit the movie and Simmons throws up in a trash can.

Simmons: Oh that was awful!