chapter one.

followingwormzaikinnies got out of the mental hospital after 7 years. They saw followingwormzaihaters waiting for them in the plane.

- Get in. - a ginger mf said

followingwormzaikinnies didn't though much, before getting in the plane. They flew to the villa named "The Most Gay Mansion" and sat together on the bench. After some minutes of silence, followingwormzaihaters grabbed their partner hand and pulled them closer. Ginger mfs then kissed. It lasted a couple of days, till followingwormzaikinnies got dehydrated. They collapsed on the floor while their partner looked at them, when ginger mf stopped moving their lover went to get some water and splashed it on them.

- Oh fu..

- You made me do it..... - followingwormzaihaters replied

- Because of you... I'm... A siren... - they sounded like an idiot in this second

they went to the bathroom and drowned their bird while trying to not turn into siren the other ginger mf. Both of them decided to go to the Hybrid Fox Wolf Electro Princess to heal them. She told them that she needs their teeth. followingwormzaikinnies couldn’t listen to it anymore. Their teeth costed 169milion dollars,buyed from some random stranger on dark web. They decided to become the next HYBRID FOX WOLF ELECTRO PRINCESS and get the drugs on their own. Their partner helped to kill her. Then, together ginger mfs made a drug called banana fish and ate it. followingwormzaikinnies didn't managed to make it, so their partner decided to go, find the fake teeth....They found a letter saying that the teeth they made a drug from.... Didn't worked on Hybrid Fox Wolf Electro Princesses... they broke down and took of their gun. While killing themself, followingwormzaihaters though about the first kiss, that happened in the mental hospital, before they burned it down...

BUT AFTER THEY DIED, FOLLOWINGWORMZAIKINNIES COME BACK TO LIFE. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? WHEN THE NEW CHAPTER WILL COME OUT? WILL THESE BITCHES BE TOGETHER, OR CHUUYA CONFESSED TO BOTH OF THEM? WE WILL NEVER KNOW.