Twelve

My eyes widened at the sight in front of me. The Colossal titan! " Eren!" I yelled before it swung its leg and kicked the wall, sending us all off the edge. We locked onto the wall with our gear so we didnt hit the ground, I did a quick count to make sure all the kids were there. My eyes slowly widened when I noticed the hole in the wall. " Everyone get to HQ now!" I ordered " No! It's right in front of us! Our biggest enemy, lets get him before it gets away again!!". " Eren!!!" I screamed as he ran up the wall, fuck I haven't got time to chase him. " What did I say?! Get to HQ now! That's an order!".

I watched as everyone made their way to the scout building before running up the wall to grab Eren. " It disappeared again?" " I don't give a shit if its gone. Get your ass to HQ before drag you! Now!". I sliced as many tianas down as I could before getting called to HQ myself. " Shadis? What do we do?" I asked " I'm splitting everybody into teams and sections. Y/N I want you to kill any titan that comes to close to the inner wall, I need to keep as many people safe as possible. Take Mikasa with you" " Yes sir".

" But-" Mikasa started " Mikasa now isnt the time to argue, this is what we trained so hard for! We arent always going to be on the same team, just do your job!" Eren yelled at her. I refilled my gas before heading out with Mikasa, while everyone else was in their teams, we were killing any titan that got too close to the villagers. " Mikasa you get that titan on the left! Its going straight for the gate, I'll take these two on the right!".

We nodded and ran our separate ways, training with Levi had its perks, especially since he was the best scout out there. I caught the titans attention and smirked when the first one tried to catch me, " Your gonna have to be faster than that buttercup" I laughed as I stabbed its eyes out, throwing myself into the air and just like Levi, slicing down on the neck like a spinner.

I kicked the second one in the head and sighed, " This job is getting too easy", slicing its neck and continuing to Survey the area, killing more titans as they came across my path. I was running out of gas, and nobody had come to refill it. There was a problem at HQ and I needed to fix it before all these kids die. I found them all sat on a rooftop, like sheep waiting to be slaughtered. I landed on the roof and sighed " Why the hell are you all sitting here like ducks? Are you trying to die?" I asked annoyed.

" We're almost out of gas" Jean spoke up, " So am I, that's why I'm going to HQ to refill". " What?! That's suicide! Do you not see all the titans surrounding that building?". " I'm a solider, I'm not going to sit on a random rooftop and wait for death to collect me. I'm a scout, I've faced worse than this and I sure as hell am not dying today. Now you can either follow me, or you can sit here and die. Either way I'm getting inside that building, with all my limbs".

I ran and jumped off the roof, using as little gas as possible. I turned slightly and smiled when I noticed Mikasa had done a speech of her own before everyone started following after us. I turned my head just in time, an abnormal had jumped at me. I dropped down and swooped under the titan, throwing myself back up in the air behind it and slicing its neck. I was running out of gas fast and I needed to make it to the building in order to save all these kids.

I jumped and threw myself into the window, crashing into the building and rolling on the floor. I looked around and noticed a bunch of people hiding behind tables and cowering in the corner. I growled before grabbing one of the girls and snapping in her face. " What the hell are you doing hiding in here?!" " The titans surrounded the building" " I don't care! We were out there dying! We ran out of gas because you little shits were too scared to come out and help!". " I'm sorry" she cried " You will be when we get out of this, this counts as desertion. Now bring me to the gas so I can fill up" " We cant! Titans are in the basement!".

Mikara, Armin and Connie crashex through the window and groaned as they hit the floor hard. " We got a weapon" Armin randomly said " What weapon?" The side wall suddenly broke, two titans grinning at us with blood dripping down their chins. I took out my swords and stood in front of everyone, I'll die before I let my brother and his classmates go. My eyes widened as I turned to Armin confused, " Why the hell is there a titan fighting other titans?" " That's the weapon we were talking about! Hes fighting against the titans" " That's impossible".

" Its true, the titans are treating it like one of us!" " Anyway its giving us the time we need to restock in gas". " There's titans in the basement" I spoke up, " We need a plan to get rid of them", " I think I got an idea" Armin smiled. Armin drew out a plan on the floor, explaining how we were going to use guns to blind the titans, giving some of us an opening to slice the nape. I smiled proudly at him, " This is amazing Armin, you'll be a commander one day for sure". I got ready with the rest of the people who would be taking the titan down from behind. Me, Mikasa, Annie, Reiner, Ymir, Connie, Sasha and Jean.

We silent crawled through the beaming of the ceiling and got in position on the posts while everyone else was lowered down in a lift, armed with guns. They didnt have alot of ammo, so if this failed we were all dead. We waiter quietly as the titans slowly realised the basket full of human meat was waiting for them. Each titan slowly made their way to them, not yet.....not yet. They have to get closer. " FIRE!" Armin yelled as everyone in the lift started shooting in the titans faces, blinding them and giving us the time we needed to slice their napes. Jean, Annie, Reiner, Ymir and I landed on the ground as our titans dead bodies hit the ground, I turned my head and groaned when I noticed Connie and Sasha missed their damn titans.

Annie and I quickly killed the titans, I grabbed Sasha and Connie by their shirts and glared at them. " Next time you miss, I'll be the last thing you ever do. Idiots" I sighed as I started refilling my gas. Theres probably alot of soldiers trapped and hiding in Trost, hopefully once we get over the wall Pixis will come up with a plan to help us rescue them.