Truth or Dare pt. 3

Start from the beginning

Dawn & Paul: *run out of the room*

In Room 2:

May & Drew: *peacefully sleeping*

Vienna: *walks in* (By the way, everyone is still a pokemon like they were in the last chapter) *uses hyper voice* Wake up my love birds!

May: *wakes up and flinches from the volume* What was that for!

Drew: How crazy are you?

Vienna: I'm not crazy! *uses hyper voice again* And Gary and Paul, I would watch what you say because I could make this more torturous for everyone! And also, this is supposed to be PG, so your not allowed to curse. Got that, Paul?

Still Vienna: *no longer using hyper voice* Anyways, if I were you two, I would head to the main room before I do something else.

In the Main Room:

Vienna: Now that everyone is awake, we can start with the actual dares. But first, there are three things that I need to do.

Everyone: *grumpily* What now!

Vienna: The first things is that it's time for some of you to evolve!

Everyone's previous and/or current forms:

Ash- Pichu->Pikachu
Misty- Togepi->Togetic
Brock- Onix
Gary- Squirtle->Wartortle
May- Torchic->Combusken
Drew- Budew->Roselia
Dawn- Shiny Piplup->Shiny Prinplup
Paul- Elekid->Electabuzz
Barry- Normal Piplup->Normal Prinplup
Serena- Fennekin->Braixen
Clemont- Shinx->Luxio
Jessie- Ekans
James- Koffing
Vienna- Eevee

Vienna: Before anyone complains, I know some of your signature pokemon don't evolve past a certain point, but for the sake of this dare, you guys will. Anyways, the second thing is that Pikachu is staying here with us.

Ash: Yay!

Pikachu: *licking ketchup out of the bottle*

Vienna: The last of the important announcements before we start the dares is that we have a few people joining us. Some of you guys already know them. *snaps fingers and four people appear* Please welcome Zoey, Harley, Solidad, and Hazel to the group! (A/N: Hazel is another one of my OCs. I own her, but I do NOT own Zoey, Harley, and Solidad).

Harley: Where am I? Oh! May! Your here too! And Drew! Your also here! This can't get any better!

Solidad: Hey Drew! Hi May!

Zoey: Hi Dawn! Where am I anyways?

Hazel: Hi Vienna! Hi Taffy, Eve, Sol, Meowy, Gooey, and Bulbs! Hi to everyone else!

Vienna: Hi Hazel! Anyways, welcome to the Truth or Dare bunker! *snaps fingers and they transform into pokemon* It would be unfair to leave you guys out of the dare. (By the way, Harley is now a cacnea, Solidad is a slowpoke, Zoey is a glameow, and Hazel is a zorua)

Harley: I don't see what the big deal is. Anyways, I'm leaving.

Meowy: Meow-stic! *uses psychic*

Hazel: Harley, you obviously haven't done a lot of these before. You don't get a choice in it. You have to do it.

Vienna: Before a fight breaks out, onto the dares! By the way, there is only one today and it was made by both me and Hazel.

Hazel: The dare is for everyone to battle against each other in their Pokémon forms, me and Vienna not included.

Misty: How is that fair!?

Hazel: The only reason we are not battling is because without us there are 16 of you so it would be easier to match everyone up for battling.