Confession Flashback

Shehnaaz was still lost deep in thoughts and did not realize when Gautam had left the garden area. She was happily thinking about all those conversations Sidharth and her had before him finally confessing his love for her. She smiled at the memories.

Flashback

It was after the comedy night task and Sidharth Shehnaaz were laying down on the SidNaaz bed and talking.

Sidharth :  Aaj mujhe tujhpe pyaar aaya

Shehnaaz : Hain? Kab?

Sidharth :  Jab tu Paras se ladh rhi thi na.Matlab tere face pe ek bebasi thi. Ki tu ladhna chah rhi thi par tu ladh nahi paa rhi thi. To chup ho gayi. Matlab tu caise chilla rhi thi par tu chup ho gayi.  Usko kuch zyada bol nahi paa rhi thi. Uske liye pyaar dikh rha tha. Tu mereko na tu bahut cute lag rhi thi uss time. Kyunki main bhi kabhi uss situation mein rha hoon. Mera man kar rha tha ki uss time tujhko jaake zor se hug kar loon. Mera na aak mein almost aansu aa gaya ek. Like it's a sad place to be in.

Shehnaaz : Accchaaa.. Haan yaar matlab main bol rhi thi but mujhe lag rha tha kya hi ladhoon. Ek soft corner hai uske liye kyunki vo Punjab se hai na

Sidharth :  Soft corner nahi hai sirf. You like him tu usse pyaar karti hai. Abhi bhi karti hai.

Shehnaaz : Haye koi pyaar pyur nahi hai. Ek connection hai jaise bola na maine.  Accha chal vo chord bata tera aur mera kya hai?

Sidharth : Jo hamare beech mein hua hai..... Ek liking hai... at a very good level. Aur vohi hai...... But pyaar tera Paras hi hai iss ghar mein. You're fond of me. But that's all what you are.

Shehnaaz : Bas liking hai? Haan main aise hi sabse saath itna chipak chipak ke rehti hoon na matlab? Sab ke saath aise hug karke soti hoon?

Sidharth :  Haan toh ek comfort hai. Hug karke sona kaunsi badi. Aur rahi baat touchy touchy hone ki toh Vo toh tu aadhe se zyada time Paras ko dikhane ke liye karti hai jhoot mat bolna.

Shehnaaz :  Sach bol rhi hoon. Guru Granth Sahib ki sau prhle karti thi. (She removes her mic here)  Pehle jab pehle padav mein the na tab karti thi. Par.... Aaaannnn Sidhaaaarth ab tujhe samjhana padega kya ki tere liye meri kya feelings hai. Jaa main tujhse baat nahi karti.

She pouted cutely and it took all of Sidharth's will to not peck her pout at that moment. She feigned anger at him and turned to the other side. Sidharth kept looking at her with a smile and slept. After a couple if hours his sleep broke and he heard soft sobs from inaide the blanket. It took him a few minutes to understand what was happening and that Shehnaaz was crying.

Sidharth :  Shehnaaz.... Baby kya hua. Ro kyun rhi hai?

Shehnaaz : Tu baat mat kar mujhse. Main toh Paras se pyaar karti hoon na tere hisaab se. Tera aur Mera toh kuch hai hi nahi? Huh bada aaya. Chal dafa ho. Tujhe kya farak padhta hai

With that she took her pillow and blanket and moved out of the bedroom to the balloon bed. Sidharth sighed. He was at a conflict between his mind and his heart. His mind kept reminding him about the age gap and that she could get any other guy once she was out of the house. Why would she choose him over so many other good looking younger people who didn't have any anger issues? But his heart kept telling her that she's the one. She's the one for whom he could risk anything in the world. Just to be with her. He went to console Shehnaaz but kept the conversation about feelings well out of the consoling process.

(Cut to 2 days before the Family Week)

It was late night - Sidharth and Shehnaaz had fought again. Although they had been fighting playfully since the start of Bigg Boss and here and there had a few serious fights in between, but this was different. It was so very different because this time they were both fighting with the feelings that they had...... that they had developed for each other.

Sidharth had explained to Shehnaaz that he was very old as compared to her and had hinted that a romantic relationship hence could not really be on the cards. He thought that he'll feel fine after that but much to his dismay he didn't. Shehnaaz's reply when he joked about Kartik Aryan and Gautam Gulati waiting for her when she went outside shook him to the core. "Agar tu meri wait kar rha hoga toh phir mujhe aur koi nahi chahiye. I don't care about the others mujhe bas teri side se kuch sunna hai" And there he was yet again amidst another fight between his heart and his mind.

At 38 Sidharth had lost all hopes of settling down and having a family. But then he entered Bigg Boss and his life turned upside down. Amidst all the glitz and galmour and fakeness he found a girl. A girl who filled his heart with love. Who brought out the happy and caring side of him out in the open. It was as if she was exactly what Sidharth had craved for all his life.

But he was an overthinker and he was completely oblivious to the craze that SidNaaz had in the outside world. He looked at Shehnaaz from the corner of his eye. There she sat with her train stained face, still sobbing. Why couldn't she understand how difficult it was for Sidharth to hide his emotions, to not acknowledge the feelings he had for her. Everytime he tried to talk to her about this she made him speechless with her innocent replies. He was so happy the day Salman sir had told him in front of everyone that Shehnaaz was deeply in love with him. He felt over the moon. But Salman sir also told him to maintain some distance because he thought that Shehnaaz was misunderstanding thing. Only if he knew that Sidharth was the one who fell in love first! He smiled but at the same time decided that he'll lay all his feelings bare in front of her tonight. He couldn't let her suffer more nor could he control his emotions anymore.

At night Shehnaaz was lying down in one corner if the bed still angry with Sidharth while he kept waiting in the garden till everyone else was asleep. It was well past midnight when Sidharth went back to the bedroom and took Shehnaaz by the hand and asked her to follow him. He put up an act for the cameras that he was going to the smoking room and was also taking Shehnaaz in to show her some things. He knew it was a lame excuse but nonetheless he didn't want any camera to capture the confession. He removed both his and Shehnaaz's mic and went into the Smoking room.

Boom! Hello guys so sorry I had my exam and hence couldn't update but promise long updates for the next few days. First of all I'm so happy with the way we've handles the little but of negativity for Tu Yaheen Hai. #PyaareSidNaaz was awesome. Also I can't stop crying after hearing the song nor can I stop listening to it. Such a masterpiece showing our and her feelings since the last two months. Also guys I wanted to connect with you all? Do you have some SidNaaz group on Instagram or Twitter? If yes please add me to it. And I vaise toh don't know much how to use Twitter but I had made a new account recently for SidNaaz. Please do follow my account and drop your accounts in the comments so that I can follow you all. My twitter id is @motibabykullu

One more thing after two three chapters maybe I'll straight go to the Finale because I know what I've thought for that will leave you all SidNaazians with happy tears so mujhe pehle vo likhne hai after that I'll add more parts for the in between days as a flashback. Also once more I wanted to ask do you guys want mature content in the flashbacks or not? And yeah stay tuned to see how Shukla jii confesses his love for his Moti baby!

Love the SidNaaz fandom!