Success Speaks

The following months saw Sidharth recover and get back to work. He shot a couple more websites and Music videos and Shehnaaz too was at the peak of her success. Her first movie Hosla Rakh had become the highest grosser and blockbuster of all times of the Punjabi film industry. Inspite of having two big names of the Punkabi Film Industry - Diljit Dosanjh and Sonam Bajwa, it was Shehnaaz who stole the limelight. Such a fan following was not even of the bollywood starkids or divas like Kareena and Katrina. Who would have thought that one day Punjab ki Katrina Kaif will become more famous, popular and loved than the actual Katrina Kaif!  (We need to make this happen #Sidnaazians #Shehnaazians and #Sidhearts)

Sidnaaz's song Habit release and broke all records. Yet they were never overconfident and always remained humble and grounded. Mr. Private Shukla was slowly slowly getting used to his Juloos (he actually internally loved it).

All Bollywood and Television actors, directors and producers started taking notice of them. It was as if #SidNaaz ruled the hearts of billions of people.

Colors Office

Everyone was very tensed as yet another season of Bigg Boss had flopped. BB13 was both a boon and a curse for them. Yes, it was true that no other season of Bigg Boss or for that matter any TV show ever had gotten that much popularity but it also had its negatives. After that season, the craze of Bigg Boss was somehow over. BB14, BBOTT, BB15 and BB16 had flopped and the channel didn't know how to get another hit season when suddenly someone got an idea. This time they planned for the concept concept be based on connections. Instead of individuals, this time pairs would enter. They need not be romantic partners - They could be a friend, lover or anyone from the family. They also thought to bring back season 13 contestants as that was the only way they could save Bigg Boss from getting shut. Just like the contestants, this time even the hosts would be in pairs - that is Salman Khan and Karan Johar.

The makers and channel decided the 13 pairs with a lot of thought and discussion and prayed that all of them would agree. This season was supposed to be different in every way possible.

Soon the contestants agreed (after much manaofying and coaxing) and BiggBoss 17 (called Bigg Boss Reloaded) was all set to premiere.

Hey guys please do tell me how is the story so far and I want all of my readers to comment what all pairs they want in the season. Also you guys can give me suggestions about things you want should happen inside the Bigg Boss house

(I'll wait for comments before posting the next part)

Until next time!