The Peace Treaty

It was the next day afternoon when Rashmi arrived at the Shukla mansion.
She was a but hesitant but all her awkwardness went away as Rita aunty engulfed her in a big hug.

She was sitting there talking to his mother when Shehnaaz and Sidharth entered. Shehnaaz hugged Rashmi and Siddharth and her shook hands.

Rita aunty excused herself and then Siddharth thanked Rashmi for whatever she did for his family during that week.

Sidharth: Rashmi..... Thank you...... Thank you for standing by them.

He took Shehnaaz's hand and squeezed it while smiling at Rashmi.

Rashmi : It's okay Sidharth.... No need to say thank you. I mean I know hamare bahut jhagde hue hai and maine bahut kuch tumhe bola hai but I didn't want ki aisa kuch ho.... I mean I'm glad that you're okay.

She smiled with tears in her eyes.

Sidharth also had a genuine smile on his face.

Rashmi : And rahi baat Shehnaaz ki.... I'm really attached to her yaar. Maine use jab Bigg Boss mein bhi kaha tha ki jab bhi zaroorat pade main hoon... I really meant it Sidharth. Yes, I know ki tumhe lagta hoga ki main usse badkane ki koshish kar rhi hoon ya kuch for the game... But ab aisa nahi hai. I respect what you both share and I know my boundaries. I genuinely got attached to her and feel protective towards her.... Ab yeh hai hi itni pyaari ki kya karein.

Siddharth chucked at this

Shehnaaz : Ab vo toh main hoon hi😏😏🤭🤭
Siddharth and Rashmi laughed loudly

Shehnaaz came to sit beside Rashmi and hugged her.

Shehnaaz : Aww Rashmi tu kitni cute hai. Thank you seriously🥺🥺

Rashmi: Pagal hai kya. Thank you ki zaroorat nahi hai

Shehnaaz : Oye Sidharth bed toh nahi change karega na😜😜

Rashmi laughed loudly while Sidharth smiled

Sidharth: Kabhi nahi❤

Sidharth: Thank you Rashmi. I really appreciate what you said. And yes I'm sorry jab bhi maine tumhe knowingly unknowingly hurt kiya ho. And yeah of course we can never be friends but I promise I'll be respectful and cordial with you from now on. Let bygones be bygones.

Rashmi : Hey bhagwaan Siddharth Shukla mujhe sorry bol rha hai😲😲😳😳😱😱🤯🤯

Sidharth : Bas ab zyada mat kar😒

Rashmi : Theek hai theek hai😂😂
But on a serious note I appreciate what you just said Sidharth. And yeah dost toh hum kabhi nahi ban sakte😉😉 but yeah even I'm sorry and I'll be respectful and cordial too. Iss incident ne mujhe realize karvaya ki we shouldn't hold grudges of the past for too long. We've both moved on in life and yes let's keep it that way.

Shehnaaz: Dekha karvadi na maine tum dono ki dushmani khatam. Jo kaam koi nahi kar sakta vo Shehnaaz kar deti hai😌😌

Rashmi and Siddharth : Ji maate🤣🤣😂😂

They all spent some time and had lunch and then Rashmi left for her house.

In the following weeks Sidharth had even met Vishal and Aarti. Paras and Mahira had tried to meet him but Sidharth had just thanked them for their concern over the phone.