The incident

It was early morning 2nd September when the Shukla nivas was living its worst nightmare. They had immediately taken Siddharth to the hospital where doctors were checking him up. Yes, he was somewhat conscious till the time they reached the hospitals so doctors could see a bit if hope of survival.

Soon the news of Siddharth being in the hospital spread like wildfire. Phones started pouring in asking about Siddharth's condition. Jay, Mahi, Kushal, Vikas, Vidyut, Varun Dhawan, Arti, Shefali, Paras, Vishal and many others had called by now. Shehnaaz was busy crying and Shehbaaz had wrapped her up in a hug. He had flown to Mumbai immediately in the early morning after the incident. His mom sat on the chair with tears in her eyes. Preeti was busy crying her heart out to her sister Neetu.

Just then Rita maa's eyes fell on someone.

Rita aunty : Asimmm...... Beta tum....

Before she could complete her sentence Asim pulled her in a bone crashing hug.

Asim had been standing in the corridor for 10 minutes but wasn't sure how to go and approach the Shukla's. But when Rita Maa saw him he couldn't hold back any longer.

Asim : Aunty aap bikkul chinta mat karo Sid bilkul theek ho jayega. Haan... Abhi toh humne bahut ladna hai bahut kuch hai..... Abhi toh.... Vo bilkul theek ho jayega aunty.

Asim tried to console Siddharth's mom while himself having tears in his eyes.

Flashback

Asim had just woken up and was scrolling through his phone when he saw the news. He sat till still. He couldn't express what he was feeling. Shocked? Scared? Panicked? All moments of him and Siddharth started playing in front of his eyes. Yes they had a fair share of fights - too many to be precise but..... but it was their friendship which he couldn't forget. A few tears left his eyes and he rushed towards the door, grabbing his car keys and went to the hospital where Siddharth was supposedly there.

Flashback ends

On the other hand Rashmi sat on her bed reading the news. She was shocked. Yes she hated Siddharth and said a lot of things about him and his age and health in her anger but she never really wished for something like this. The first thing or actually person that popped in her mind after reading this news was Shehnaaz. Yes Shehnaaz had always been on Siddharth's side but this was also true that throughout those 5 months Rashmi had indeed developed a soft corner for her. Rashmi knew that she would be devasted and couldn't control her steps when she rushed to the hospital to meet Shehnaaz.

She reached the hospital and the sight she saw made her heart wretch yet smile. There sat Shehbaaz consoling Shehnaaz and Asim consoling Siddharth's mom. Rashmi smiled and thought : Of course he would be there. No matter how much Asim poked or fought with Siddharth she knew that he somewhere still had love for Siddharth in his heart. And she was sure that Siddharth also still loved Asim even if he didn't show.
Just then Shehnaaz spotted her

Shehnaaz : Rashmi....

Rashmi rushed and hugged Shehnaaz who started crying loudly in her embrace.

Rashmi : Shhh bacche Siddharth bilkul theek ho jayega. Vo tera Siddharth hai. Fighter hai teri tarah. Sherni ka sher hai bilkul theek ho jayega vo. Aur vaise bhi abhi toh usse aur mujhe aur bahut ladna hai

Shehnaaz smiled amidst her tears. Rashmi and Asim's eyes met and they shared a smile and nodded.

Sometimes the worst of fights can't separate those who are connected by heart and such was the case with these four.

Hey guys! How did you like the concept of the story? Please do feel free to give your suggestions and feedback. What will happen when Siddharth and Asim meet? And where does reentry into Bigg Boss come in between all this?

Keep reading to find out
Until next time!