Few people could resist Wei Chang Feng’s smile. The woman blushed and said, “My surname is Wang. Can we take a photo together?”

“Of course,” Wei Chang Feng smiled and signaled Gary to take photos for them.

Miss Wang quickly handed her phone to Gary, who took photos for them.

He was a good photographer, and he took two photos. The two of them stood together in one photo, while in the other Wei Chang Feng made a V sign on top of Miss Wang’s head.

Miss Wang grinned at the two photos in satisfaction. Wei Chang Feng smiled and said. “By the way, how’s the censoring work this time?”

The smile froze on Miss Wang’s face. She stammered for a while. As if she had made up her mind, she said, “The higher-ups specifically asked Mo Wenyuan to come. Did the crew offend someone?”

When Qi Le An arrived, he happened to hear Miss Wang’s words.

Guan Kai heard it too, and he turned gloomy. Miss Wang was startled by their sudden arrival. When she saw the director of the crew, she stopped talking and went back to the studio.

Guan Kai entered the studio as if he hadn’t heard what she had said.

Qi Le An took an anxious look at Wei Chang Feng.

Who did he offend? Jiang Shan? But Jiang Shan could not benefit from this except embarrassing the Chen family.

Wei Chang Feng gave Qi Le An a soothing look and whispered, “Why does Director Guan come?”

“Didn’t you read my message? He says he comes to fight…” Qi Le An said.

Wei Chang Feng paused and simmered with laughter.

Guan Kai was indeed here to fight. He was like a proud rooster and began the battle with Mo Wenyuan.

“You have no right to look through our videos!” Guan Kai said coldly, “Besides, we don’t need any release permission at all! We asked for approval from the State Administration of Film and Television because we wanted to strengthen national unity and harmony. Don’t make a fuss of it!”

That was true. Blue was not to be released on the mainland. They went through the formalities here were only because it would be convenient if the shooting location was in City B. If things were not going well, Guan Kai could take his team to somewhere else and continue the shooting.

Mo Wenyuan was suddenly baffled. ‘To strengthen national unity? Does this man mean I make a fuss to destroy the national unity?’

Guan Kai looked at Mo Wenyuan coldly and asked, “May I ask what you have figured out from your work concerning our script?”

Mo Wenyuan’s veins bulged. He had thought that Guan Kai was brainless, and he had never imagined that he would be so smart.

But he came with the instruction… He couldn’t let them off easily.

At that thought, Mo Wenyuan said with contempt in his eyes, “The script has too many sex scenes, and it mentioned politics. You should stop filming and modify it.”

Mo Wenyuan was making a fuss. The sex scenes had already been finished, and the politics were mentioned in a very obscure way. Most importantly, there was no problem shooting these, as long as they edited them.

However, the crew didn’t dare to confront him.

The censor team signed a document, which asked them to stop filming and modify the script, and they left indifferently.

The producer went to see them off with a dejected face. Guan Kai snorted coldly and didn’t move.

When the producer came back, he said with sorrow, “My director, if you hadn’t retorted him, we might have had a chance.”

Guan Kai sneered, “It doesn’t make any difference. It’s said that our crew has offended someone. I’d like to see who we’ve offended!”

Qi Le An stood in the corner silently, but guilt filled his heart.

‘Director Guan’s team comes from Hong Kong. Who could they offend? I am might be the only one who has offended…’

The shoot couldn’t continue, and everyone left. The production Supervisor went to inform the arrangements. Associate Director soothed the director, and only the producer went to make calls to find connections to solve the problem. Qi Le An followed Wei Chang Feng back to their house. Before they entered the room, Gary took a call and left.

Qi Le An sat on the sofa in depression.

According to the original shooting schedule, Xiao Lan and Zhen Dong should come to visit the house and build their love nest today. Qi Le An and Wei Chang Feng had worked together to clean up the house for the conveniences of the shooting, but everything got disrupted.

He might be the person who put the crew in trouble.

Qi Le An had worked in four movies. To Perish Demons, Better Days, last year’s The Disguiser, and Blue. The crew of the four movies had their unique characteristics, but he liked Blue best, as he had a most comfortable time here.

He felt quite at home without the need to disguise himself. Perhaps it was because he was surrounded by people of his kind.

However, he had brought crowning calamity to the crew.

The more he thought about it, the more depressed he felt. Qi Le An seemed to have fallen into a dead end. At this moment, Wei Chang Feng suddenly sighed and touched Qi Le An’s head.

Qi Le An looked up and saw Wei Chang Feng’s gentle and worried eyes.

His nose stinging, Qi Le An said, “Wei Sama.”

Wei Chang Feng hugged Qi Le An the way he held a child, saying, “There, there. I know what you’re thinking… But don’t worry. We will continue the shooting work. Besides, it may not be your fault.”

Qi Le An sobbed, “I can’t think of any other reason.”

Wei Chang Feng paused and asked, “Do you know about Poised Deer from Hong Kong?”

Qi Le An paused.

Of course, he knew about this company. He remembered that when he first met Wei Chang Feng, he bought a phone card to remind Wei Chang Feng!

“For some reason, I have grudges with this company.” As he spoke, Wei Chang Feng’s eyes darkened. “Sheng Ge is also on ill terms with this company. We took some measures at the beginning of last year, so, likely, this is not your fault. Do you understand?”

Qi Le An didn’t expect that after the shooting of the movie, Poised Dear would continue to pester Wei Chang Feng, who had a car accident early last year.

With that thought, Qi Le An broke out in cold sweat.

Wei Chang Feng’s car accident was not simple. Was Poised Deer behind this? Sheng Chang’an took revenge, so Poised Deer fought back?

Qi Le An was naturally perceptive, and he immediately had a vague guess.

Wei Chang Feng sighed and said helplessly, “I don’t tell you because I’m afraid you’ll think too much. You will be overwhelmed by so many things.”

“In short, Gary will be back soon. Let’s wait.”

Qi Le An felt it most difficult to wait, but he had to wait.

Fortunately, Gary acted quickly and brought back the news at night. Chen Shan, who was visiting his elder outside, also hurried back.

The four of them gathered together and exchanged information, finally figuring out the reason behind this sudden disaster.