"Tess, you ready?" Ian asks me.

I turn my head over to him. "Mhm."

"Okay...and...action!"

[In character]

"Shelter my eyes from the sun ♪ ♪ and wait for the birds ♪ ♪ to fly by ♪ ♪ deep in my head now ♪ ♪ it's like I'm dreaming ♪" Derek and I sing in sync.

"That was fantastic!" I grin standing up.

"You're fantastic." Derek interrupts me, also standing up. He walks closer to me, standing body to body.

Oh God. Oh God.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa." I take a step back putting both my hands out in front of his chest.

He furrows his eyebrows chuckling. "What?"

I tilt my head. "Are you about to kiss me?"

"Yeah." He says as if it were obvious.

No. No. No. No. No.

"Okay." I giggle taking that step forward and closing the space between us, locking my lips on his.

The whole time I was mentally panicking. I felt Derek's hand snake to the back of my neck, where Ian had it just less than 15 minutes ago. I had to stop it, I had to. I walk us a few steps backwards while still trying to keep my lips on his to stay in character. I finally hit something: the laptop. It started blaring loud music making me jump and causing our lips to separate. I stay there frozen with my eyes wide open, I honestly didn't think music would start playing, I thought I was only going to hit the table.

Derek slams a key on the keyboard making the music stop. The look he had was furious and I became vulnerable instantly remembering that face from when we used to fight.

"Sorry." I breath out, still afraid.

He shakes his head, I know he's still trying to portray his character. "It's cool." He looks over at John with clenched teeth. "Can we try that again?"

"Um-hehe." I nervously laugh looking at Ian.

"No, no. I think that was actually pretty good." Ian takes my hint, walking over to my side.

"But she messed up." Derek looks at him.

"It made the scene more interesting." Ian argues back.

"That doesn't matter, that's not professional." Derek takes a step towards us.

"Actors go off script all the time." Ian steps in front of me, not wanting Derek to come near me.

"If your girlfriend over here isn't going to do things right then she shouldn't even act at all." Derek takes another step forward.

Ian takes the last step causing them to be face to face.

Oh God.

"You better watch your mouth, dick."

"Who you think you're calling a dick?" Derek furrows his brows.

"Oh, don't think that you don't deserve it." Ian scoffs. "The fact that my fiancé is here and even agreed to kiss you then I think she is a better actor than any of us combined."

"Boys, what's going on over here?" John steps out from behind the camera, him also getting concerned.

"Stay out of it, John." Derek puts a hand out. "I've known her longer than you ever will. That baby and that ring she always has on her finger, that means nothing." Derek snaps. "This girl doesn't deserve a spoiled ass who gets everything in the palm of his hands like you."

From behind Ian I can see his head shake and hear his chuckle. "Oh, and you're any better? Anyone can treat her better than you did."

"The difference between us, Ian, is that I love her, I always have. When she gets old, and wrinkly you're going to leave her for a 20 year old skank, kind of like her."

"I dare you to say that again." Ian points a finger in his face.

"Guys stop, please." I try holding Ian's waist.

Derek chuckles. "You're a funny guy, Ian. I bet if it wasn't for that baby, you would've never gotten back together with her."

"At least I was able to give her a life and a family where you were only able to give her trauma!"

"If it wasn't for me she wouldn't even be here right now!" Derek shouts back.

"Stop! Please!" I try breaking them apart. "Ian, please. Let's go."

Ian wasn't listening though. His eyes were glaring at Derek and I could see his clenched fists.

"Tessa is not restarting the scene. And if you try to argue then be a man and suck it up." Ian's jaw was clenched together also. "She was fine until you got the job so just know, you're the problem, not her."

Ian grasps my hand and leads me away with him back to my trailer. He unlocks the door with the key I gave him before starting to film. We both enter inside and he closes the door behind me. I look at him carefully afraid he's suddenly going to outburst on me. I thought he was going to scream, rage, anything. But what I always forget is that: he's not Derek.

Ian turns around, pulling me into his grasp. "Are you okay?"

I sigh in relief, a sob coming out from my throat. He hears it and starts petting my hair. "I'm here, Tess. It's okay now."

"God Ian, I'm so scared of him." I cry out.

"I wasn't going to let him hurt you." He pulls back.

"I thought he was going to hurt you. I don't care what he did to me but I was scared for you." I shake my head sniffling.

"Tess, I'm okay." He lets out a chuckle, I know deep down he's still angry but he didn't want to show it in front of me.

"I know, I know." I nod sighing. "And it's just, I know if John wasn't there...and you...he would've done something to me. I saw the way he looked at me, it was the same look he gave me in every argument and I just...I can't do this anymore." I sob.

"If you want I can tell John to replace him." Ian suggests.

I shake my head, wiping away a tear. "But I feel bad for the others. They all worked so hard on their scenes and I just don't want them to feel overworked."

"At least you only have one more scene with him, but we can worry about that tomorrow, okay?" Ian cups my cheek.

I nod my head in his hand and let out a breath. "Okay."

He smiles pecking my forehead. "I love you. And I'll always be there to defend you."

"I know." I nod smiling.

Ian presses his lips down to mine.