IRL • part 277

I had just arrived to Orlando, Florida. It is currently 4:06am. I am exhausted, hungry and very pregnant. Ian had insisted I missed the TVD Orlando con 2013 event but I promised all my fans I would go and I hated canceling last minute. So, I'm just about to walk through the gates with the help of an airport worker who was carrying my luggage for me. On the opposite side of the doors were Ian, Paul and Arielle (the girl who plays Lexi), all waiting for me...their so sweet.

Anyways, I start walking down the walkway of the gate, so prepared to see my friends. I had spent the whole day at the opening for my second clothing line with H&M. It was fun but it's really draining having to do so many interviews and having to see camera lights flashing in your eyes every second. As much as I love my job I really just want to plop on the nearest bed and not wake up for the next month.

The big white doors open in front of my eyes and I'm greeted with a bunch of people waiting for their family and friends. I scan around the room, not being able to see my friends but once I do, immediately my eyes caught on Ian's smile and I rushed over to him and my friends, as fast as my pregnant self can run...in my words that's speed walk. The man helping me with my luggage followed, walking behind.

I wrapped my arms around my fiancé's body and he engulfed me in his arms. "Hi!"

Ian presses his lips against mine. "Finally."

He smothered my face with kisses making me laugh, trying to pull away. He finally let go and I went over to greet the other two, Arielle and Paul.

"Hey, girl." Arielle smiled, taking me into her arms.

"Hey, babe." I pull back giggling.

"Oh my gosh, she's getting so big!" She gasps lightly placing her hand on my stomach. "How many months already?"

"She just made 5 months and a half." I grinned.

"Girl, you're almost there!" Arielle laughs excitingly.

"God, I know." I gasp keeping my huge grin. "I can't wait to meet my little angel."

"Her godfather over here can't wait to meet her too and in fact is still waiting for a hug from her mother." Paul chimes in.

I widen my eyes giggling. "Oh my gosh." I open my arms, taking him in my embrace. "I'm so sorry."

Paul chuckles rubbing his hand on my back as a greeting before pulling away. Arielle looks at him. "Wait you're the godfather?"

"Yeah. Ian and I actually asked both him and Nina privately with a little gift for each of them." I nod smiling.

"I obviously said yes." Paul adds making the other three of us.

"Tess and I made a deal. I pick the godfather and she chooses the godmother." Ian explains as he takes my luggage from the man assisting me.

"Adorable." Arielle clapped her hands together. She looks at all of us. "Well I don't know about you guys but I'm exhausted and we only have a few hours to sleep so I think we should head back to the hotel."

"Yes."

"Yup, let's go."

"I'm so tired."

We all said at the same time.

Ian carried my luggage with one hand while he held my hand in the other. Arielle and Paul walked ahead while we walked behind. I had only been without Ian for a day and I already missed him so much it was insane. I'm just glad we can lay in the same bed together again and cuddle...if the baby even let's me sleep.

- -

"And now we welcome, Vampire Diaries stars, Paul Wesley, Tessa Rose and Ian Somerhalder!"