4.

After explaining to the police that Cassidy was also attacked, the sheriff made the decision that Randy and Cassidy would stay at the Riley's residents. They both agreed and were walking outside with Sid, Tatum, and Dewey when a bunch of cameras and reporters got in their faces.

"There she is, Sidney!" Gale Weathers, a local reporter exclaimed. "Hi! That's some night! What happened? Are you alright?"

"She's not answering any questions." Tatum stated coldly.

Sidney pushed past Tatum and to Gale.

"No Tatum it okay." Sidney says. "She's just doing her job. Right Gale?"

"Yes that's right." Gale smiles.

"How's the book?" Sidney asks.

"Well, it'll be out later." Gale says.

"I'll look for it." Sidney says, beginning to walk away.

"I'll send you a copy." Gale smirked.

Sidney turned around and punched Gale to the ground.

"Geez, nice shot." Kenny mumbled.

"Jerk." Cassidy muttered walking away with Randy slinging an arm around her.

Back at the Riley's house Tatum was rambling on about Sidneys punch. Randy and Cassidy were sitting on a bed beside Tatum and Sidney.

The phone suddenly rang and Mrs. Riley came in the room.

"It's for Sidney." She said with a smile.

"Is it my dad?" Sidney asked getting up from the bed.

"They didn't say." Mrs. Riley responded.

"Take a message." Tatum said.

"It's okay, Tatum." Sidney said, walking out into the hall to answer the phone.

Sidney suddenly screamed and everyone ran to check on her.

"It's him!" She yelled, slamming the phone on the table.

Dewey rushed to pick the phone up.

"Hello?!" He asked. "Hello?!"

"There's nobody there." Dewey said looking back at the teens.

Cassidy sighed and went back to Tatums room and laid down on the bed.

"You okay?" Randy asked.

"No." Cassidy responded. "What did we do to get attacked Randy? Sidney is one of the sweetest girls I've met and I don't even know what the heck I did."

"It's not your guys fault." Randy said.  "Me and Dewey will protect you and Sid, you know that right?"

"Of course, Rand." Cassidy said, placing her head in Randy's chest.

He wrapped and arm around her shoulder and she fell asleep on his chest.

Randy smiled at the thought of him having her in his arms where he can keep her safe. He loved Cassidy. He really did. But no one could know. It's his little secret.