Zayn left

Okay so I am sure that most of you if not all of you know Zayn left one direction.

So yesterday is was on Twitter and I saw someone saying something like "Zayn was my favourite I can't believe he left" but I thought it was some sort
Of joke but I was still getting a bit upset at the thought of him leaving.

So anyway when I got to school today I was in a really good mood because tomorrow was our last day of school and we had 3 weeks of vacation. Then I was walking to to the toilets with my friend (she isn't a huge fan but she did like their music) when one of our other friends came out of the toilets crying.
I asked what was wrong asking what's wrong and she said that Zayn left 1D.

Then I just froze and just fell to my knees. Then I started crying. And in the whole day I was either crying of just depressed.

And now I can't listen to 1d without tears coming out or getting sad.

Zayn was the first one I saw out of 1d on the xfactor and then is saw him and the rest of the guys and realised I'm gonna like this group even if I was only like 8 years old at the time.

So when I saw this I was just like "vas happenin"

I really am upset but at least 1d ain't fully over but it won't be the same.

OMG 1d OVER AGAIN LITERALLY STARTED AND I AM ABOUT TO CRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

But anyway I really am gonna be missing Zayn and it will be a bit weird.

I really wonder what the boys are going through though?!?

But that's all I wanted to say really.

And also I see on one has done the crappy contest I tried to do but I'll still wait till tomorrow but it's okay I mean it was a stupid anyway. But we will see.

Okay well that's it for now.

I'll just sit here getting my hair done while listening to disconnected by none
Other than 5sos trying not to make a fool of myself.

Oh I forgot to say me and friends made a "wall of anger" about how we were feeling and mine was the longest message. Boy, am I going to miss Zayn. And why is it that nearly every song I have been listening to has been describing my emotions right now😞😭😰❤️❤️

Okay now that is it.

Bye Oreos xx 😭😩😞😰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️