''You are late Hope'' Our teacher Ms. Gilbert said.

''Did you miss me'' She said taking her seat.

''Very much'' Ms. Gilbert said with sarcastically voice.

I tried to focus, but sometimes i looked behind me and i saw Hope staring at me, everytime we had eye contact she immediately looked at the teacher, she never before looked at me why now? I mean she is hoy, wait what did i just said. The bell rang which mean class ended and it was lunch time.

I met my friends again at lunch. I took some food and sat down next to Lizzie.

''Where were you guys earlier today?'' I asked Lizzie.

''Umm we were doing something'' Lizzie said nervously. I saw how her cheeks turned red.

''I regret that i asked'' everyone laughed.

''Don't worry you can have fun with Mg just be quiet'' Raf laughed

''Not funny'' Lizzie slapped Raf on the shoulder.

''What are you guys doing later?'' Caleb asked. We always after school hanged together if it was possible, we were like family.

''I have soccer game remember ?'' Lizzie said.

''I am going to watch Lizzie's game'' Mg said.

''Me too'' Everyone looked at me confused, i don't usually go, because soccer wasn't my thing but i decided to try watch it.

''What? I decided to give it a chance''

''Or you are just despaired and want to watch other girl's asses'' Caleb laughed.

''Fuck you'' i put my middle finger up.

The rest of the school went fast, i waited Lizzie next to my car, because she can't pass her driving test it's not that hard. After fifteen minutes waiting i finally saw Lizzie walking so i got in and started the car. I drove to the gate and looked at the camera which had face sensor. Gate opened and i drove in, i parked the car and got out. We are kinda rich my father owns company and my mother owns too. I walked inside.

''How was school'' my dad asked.

''Fine'' i walked upstairs to my room.

I took my school uniform off and put on hoodie and gray sweat pants. I really hate school uniform i don't like the skirt i think everytime i bend down someone looks my ass. I laid down on my bed and started watching Netflix. Few hours later i hear my mom yelling downstairs.

''What?'' i walked in the kitchen.

''Are you hungry'' she asked.

''Yeah kinda'' I sat down on our large dining table.

''Smells good'' Lizzie walked in.

''Take a seat honey'' m,om said to Lizzie.

She brought us plates which were full of food, my mom was good at cooking unlike my father who barely know how to use oven.

''Thanks'' we said in unison.

''We are going New York next week'' my dad said.

''Why?'' I asked confused.

''Business things'' he answered.

''When you guys leave?'' Lizzie asked a mouth full of food.

''We leave Monday and come back on Sunday and you guys will be alone here so no parties'' mom answered.

''Shit'' Lizzie shouted.

''What?'' I looked confused at her.

''Soccer game starts soon fuck'' She ran upstairs to get her bag.

''See you later'' I said to my parents and left outside to wait Lizzie.

We drove to the school and Lizzie ran to the dressing room, while i still sat in the car thinking about Hope how she looked at me earlier today. I finally got out and started walking towards field. I sat on the bench next to Mg just when they were heading onto the field.

Both teams walked on and shook the hands of each other as they lined up in the middle of the field. The game finally started and i was kinda getting bored so i took my phone out.

''No phones'' Mg took it.

''Ugh'' i mumbled and looked at the field and i saw Hope, she plays soccer?

I watched the game and i started to actually get into it. I still didn't know the rules. The score was 2-2 and there there wasn't much time left. Hope was good i mean really good and fast. Lizzie scored and they won.

We got up and ran to the side of the field and Lizzie came over to us.

''That was amazing Lizzie'' i hugged her.

''Good job babe'' Mg kissed her on the cheek.

''Good job Lizzie'' I heard someone saying, it was Hope.

''Thanks Hope'' Lizzie said.

''I am going with Mg if that's okay with you''

''Yeah of course'' I said and looked when they walked to Mg's car.

I walked towards my car and got in, i tried to turn it on but it didn't.

''Great'' i whispered.

I got out and i opened the hood. I don't know anything about cars so i am kinda hopeless. I tried something, but it didn't turn on.

''Fuck'' i shouted.

''You need help?'' i turned around to look and i saw Hope.

''Kinda'' I said.

''Let's see'' She said and walked next to me and looked at my engine. I got in my car and when she yelled to turn it on, it did. I got out while Hope closed the hood.

''How did you know what to do'' i asked her.

''Well i have fixed few cars when i was little i watched when my father fixed his car so i learned few things about it'' She said.

''Oh popular girl knows something about cars'' i laughed.

''I am not like others you know girly and who likes shopping'' she said

''Oh here'' i give her towel to wipe her hands.

''Thanks'' she smiled, she looked hot.

''I should go'' I mumbled

''You aren't going to say thanks'' Hope looked at the car.

''Oh yeah thanks Hope you saved my night i own you a favor '' i said.

''Well you can give me a ride'' she said.

''yeah sure'' I got in and she did too.

She gave me her address and fifteen minutes later we arrived there, i looked at her house which was huge.

''Thanks'' She got out.

I drove back to home. I got out and i went to my room laid down on my bed thinking about Hope until i fell asleep.