A Day Off...

Alexander Gideon Lightwood-Bane woke up next to his husband who was sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He pulled his husband closer kissing the warlock's forehead, "Mmhmm...", the warlock mumbled snuggling close to his shadowhunter.

"Good morning", Alec mumbled in Magnus's hair, "Too early", the warlock mumbled rolling to the other side.

Alec smiled and hugged Magnus from the back, "Well today is my day off", he said and Magnus opened his eyes suddenly and turned to face his husband.

"Then you also sleep", he said closing his eyes again making Alec frown but smile at his husband's cuteness.

"Ok you sleep, I'll make us breakfast", Alec said slowly slipping out of the bed, "But baby", Magnus mumbled.

"Sleep honey", Alec whispered kissing his husband's temple and going to the kitchen to make them breakfast.

He brought the breakfast to bed and kept it aside and ran his hands in Magnus's hair, he moved the strands blocking the warlock's eye.

Suddenly he was flipped and he was now in the bed with Magnus on top of him with a mischievous smile on his face.

Magnus was in his natural state without his make up and his cat eyes which he rarely showed even to Alec except at times of intimacy, extreme sadness and anger.

"Magnus", Alec started only to cut out by his husband's lips on him, they were having a intense make out session when Alec broke it.

Magnus whined tracing Alec's biceps and the runes on it making Alec groan, "First... we'll have... our breakfast", he stuttered.

Magnus smiled at his effect on his husband, "As you say, shadowhunter", he whispered in Alec's ear and the shadowhunter groaned.

"You know what? fuck the breakfast", he said and flipped Magnus in the bed kissing him feverishly, while Magnus smirked and moaned in between the kiss.

~ Time Skip ~

They were both laying next to each other breathing hard, "You always get your way don't you?", Alec asked and turned towards his husband who smiled.

"Maybe", he muttered, "I am going to take a shower", Alec said and Magnus got up too, "No I am already tired", Alec mumbled, but still wanted Magnus.

"Really?", Magnus asked huskily and Alec groaned, "Fine, but don't complain later if you can't walk", he said smirking and going inside the shower.

Magnus groaned at the thought and ran into the bathroom after Alec, their breakfast long forgotten.

~ After Shower ~

"I hate you", Alec said dressing himself, "I love you too Alexander", Magnus said making Alec stick his tongue at him.

"Eat your breakfast, today we are cuddling for the rest of the day", Alec said going out, "We'll see about that", Magnus shouted behind him.

They were cuddling and watching a movie when the bell rang, "WHO DARE DISTURB THE HIGH WARLOCK AND HIS HUSBAND?", Magnus shouted making Alec flinch.

"Sorry baby", Magnus whispered and opened the door, Jace, Izzy, Simon and Clary walked in with foods and drinks in their hands.

Magnus sighed, "What are you guys doing here? Izzy you have an institute to run, Jace and Clary you have work I didn't give you a day off", Alec pointed out.

"Oh come on Alec, don't be like this", Izzy said and sat on the other couch, "Well we made our day off", Jace said and Clary smacked him.

"No you didn't", Alec said, "Yes we did", "Nuhuh I am the inquisitor and I didn't give you both a day off, especially you Jace", Alec said narrowing his eyes.

"Well if you put it that way, I gave myself a day off", Jace said and started running followed by Alec while the others rolled their eyes.

"Alexander, honey let the blondie be, you know he is like that", Magnus said and Alec stopped chasing Jace and sat on the couch.

"Thanks sparkles, I know you missed me", Jace flirted, winking at Magnus after taking a breather, in a flash there was a seraph blade on his neck.

Alec was holding the blade glaring at Jace, "Don't flirt with my husband", He warned and Jace gulped while Magnus smirked.

He always loved his possessive shadowhunter, "Dude on the same side remember", Jace said only to be nearly sliced by the blade.

"Sorry brother not in this", Alec said, "Woah calm down boys, Alec you know Jace doesn't like boys and Jace please act like of your age for once", Simon said.

"Where did you even take the seraph blade from?", Jace asked, "Remember just because I am the Inquisitor, it doesn't mean I am not a trained shadowhunter", Alec said and Jace gulped.

Alec is the only one who can and who beats him in combat, whether with weapon or not and Jace was amazed by that and have been for more than 10 years.

Izzy came in with the drinks and foods keeping it on the floor, "Ok enough of the games, we are going to play truth or dare", she said.

All sat down except the parabatai pair, "Alexander come on darling", Magnus called and Alec removed the blade saying a sorry to Jace.

Jace also sat down after apologizing and Izzy drank one of the bottle and kept it in the middle, "So who's going to spin first?", she asked.

"Me ofc", Jace said and all the others present rolled their eyes, Jace spun the bottle and it landed on Simon.

Simon groaned, "Truth or Dare?", Jace asked with a twinkle in his eyes, Simon narrowed his eyes at him and said, "Truth".

"Pfft... Ok Have you bitten Izzy with your fangs when you were doing intimate stuff? If yes how many times?", Jace asked with a devilish grin.

Simon turned red, "Yes and 3 times, but I have it in control now", he quickly said, "wHAT?!?", Alec shouted.

"It's ok Alec, I can handle myself", Izzy said, "But still you are my baby sister", Alec said making Magnus smiled who had his head on Alec's chest.

He loved Alec for many reasons and one of them was this, Alec no matter what, is protective of his loved ones, even Clary.

"Ok Simon spin", Jace muttered, Simon spun the bottle which pointed towards Clary, "Truth or Dare Fray?", he asked.

Jace muttered 'dare' under his breath, "Truth", Clary said making Jace groan, "How could you choose truth when you are associated with me?", he asked.

"Oh we'll see when we give you your dare", Magnus smirked making Jace gulp, "Ok Fray, if you didn't date Jace, who in here except Izzy would you have dated? Just think all are straight", he asked.