Chapter 14

‘Hello beautiful.’ Draco said with a smile while he sat down next to Hermione.
Hermione looked up and smiled when she saw it was Draco.
‘Hee.’ Hermione said.
‘I bumped into Po… I mean Harry.’ Draco said.
‘Okay.’ Hermione said laughing.
‘He told me he was happy for us.’ Draco said.
Hermione smiled.
‘What are you doing here?’ Hermione asked.
‘If you don’t want me here I can go.’ Draco said jokingly and he stood up.
‘No, no of course I want you here I just wondered why you were here.’ Hermione said.
‘I wanted to see you.’ Draco said.
‘And I had to do some work.’ Draco said.
Hermione laughed and looked into Draco’s eyes. She leaned forwards and kissed his lips. She pulled back and smiled.
‘Thank you.’ Draco said with a smile.
‘You’re welcome.’ Hermione said smiling.
‘What are you going to do with Ron?’ Draco asked thinking of Harry who walked out of the library.
‘I’m going to listen to him and let him say what he wants to say, then I’ll decide if I forgive him.’ Hermione said.
‘I mean he did ruin our night.’ Hermione said.
‘I thought it was perfect except for you know…’ Draco said smiling.
Draco and Hermione worked on their homework and when they were done they left the library.
‘You know Hermione… you really make me happy.’ Draco said and he looked at her.
Hermione looked down at the ground and blushed.
‘You make me happy too.’ Hermione said with a smile.
When she looked up she looked into Draco’s eyes, they were so beautiful. Draco smiled, he really looked happy. He didn’t look like the unhappy boy she knew all those years. The boy who had been on the side of You-Know-Who…
‘Can I ask you something?’ Hermione asked.
‘Of course.’ Draco said with a smile.
‘Did you… were you on his side because you wanted it yourself?’ Hermione asked.
Hermione could see the pain in Draco’s eyes. Draco rubbed with his hand on the place where the Dark Mark was, they couldn’t remove the mark entirely.
‘No… my dad…’ Draco started.
‘It’s alright, you don’t have to talk about it.’ Hermione said and she packed his hand.
Draco looked at their hands and intertwined his with hers. He nodded and looked up into her eyes. He came closer and kissed her.

Hermione’s POV:

‘DRACO!’ Pansy said from the other side of the hallway.
Draco and I both looked up and saw Pansy standing.
‘What?’ Draco said getting annoyed already.
‘I hope you weren’t doing what I think you were doing.’ Pansy said pissed.
‘If you think I kissed Hermione than you thought it right.’ Draco said.
‘You kissed a mudblood!’ Pansy said.
‘Don’t call her that!’ Draco said getting angry.
‘You call her that yourself.’ Pansy said.
‘No I don’t.’ Draco said.
Pansy was getting angry and pulled out her wand and pointed it at me. Pansy started to say a spell but Draco jumped in front of me.
‘I won’t do that.’ Draco said.
‘Why not?’ Pansy said pissed.
‘I think we can better go Draco.’ I said softly.
‘I think so too.’ Draco said and he packed mine hand.
‘I think your dad is going to like this.’  Pansy said.
I felt Draco’s hand getting tensed.
‘Good luck with that I hope you know where he is.’ Draco said and he walked further still holding my hand.
‘Of course I know and how would your mother react if she knew her dear son kissed a mudblood?’ Pansy said.
‘I didn’t only kiss her, we’re together.’ Draco said.
‘Better.’ Pansy said.
‘Good luck with telling her.’ Draco said and we walked fast further out of that hallway.
Draco was so tensed.
‘Calm Draco, it’s okay.’ I said trying to comfort him.
‘You don’t know that, this could be very dangerous.’ Draco said looking worried.
He was breathing in high speed, if he was going to breath like this he would faint in a few minutes.
‘Draco, try to breath normal.’ I said worried.
‘What if she does something, what if she’s telling my dad, what if he can escape, he will be so mad, he can harm you. You’re not safe with me.’ Draco said and he packed both of my arms tightly.
‘Draco you’re hurting me.’ I said.
‘See I’m just like him.’ Draco said.
‘No you’re not, you’re a good person.’ I said.
‘Draco try to calm down, just focus on me.’ I said and I looked at him.
He tried to avoid my eyes.
‘Draco!’ I said worried.
Draco finally looked at me, I saw his eyes were watery. Was he about to cry? After a few minutes he calmed a bit down..
‘It’s going to be okay.’ I said.
‘You don’t know that, maybe it better if you’re staying away from me…’ Draco said.
‘I’m not leaving you.’ I said.
‘Maybe it’s better.’ Draco said.
‘No it’s not! I’m not going to leave you!’ I said and I put my hands on his face.
‘It’s going to be all right.’ I said.
‘But…’ Draco said but he couldn’t finish his sentence because I kissed him so he would shut up.
‘It’s going to be okay.’ I said gentle and I smiled.
Draco nodded lightly.
‘She’s going to tell my mom, I know for sure.’ Draco said.
‘I know.’ I said.
He packed my hand again and we walked further up the stairs.
‘Do you want to stay with me tonight?’ I asked.
‘That’s not possible, I’m not allowed in the Gryffindor common room.’ Draco said.
‘I wasn’t asking that, I asked if you wanted to stay the night with me.’ I said.
‘If it was possible, of course I want to, but that isn’t.’ Draco said.
‘Come with me.’ I said and I pulled him with me.
We walked up to the seventh floor and stood still in front of the wall.
‘What are we doing here?’ Draco asked.
‘ssssh you’ll see.’ I said with a smile.
In front of us the door appeared I was hoping would come.
‘What is this?’ Draco asked.
‘Can’t you remember?’ I asked and I pulled him through the door.
‘This is the room of requirement.’ I said.
Draco looked down.
‘I remember.’ Draco said.
‘Don’t think about that.’ I said.
‘But what are we doing here?’ Draco asked.
‘In this room, if you need something it will appear.’ I said and I looked in front of us.
There was a bed standing, on the right side of the room a couch with a  fireplace.
‘Now you can spend the night with me.’ I said smiling.
Draco looked around and smiled.
‘You’re so smart.’ Draco said smiling, he pulled me in and kissed me gentle on the lips.
‘Thank you.’ I said and I pulled him with me to the bed.
We both laid down on the bed. We pulled the blanket up and starred into each other’s eyes.
‘You’re the best.’ Draco said smiling and he kissed me again.
Draco came closer to me and he put his arm around me. We both fell asleep after a few minutes.
I woke up in the middle of the night because Draco was rolling in the bed, he was screaming like if he had pain. He was all sweaty, what was wrong? Maybe he had a nightmare.
‘Draco! Draco wake up!’ I said worried and I tried to wake him up.
After a few seconds he opened his eyes.
‘Her-Hermione?’ Draco said scared.
‘Yes, it’s me.’ I said trying to comfort him.
He sat up straight and gave me a hug.
‘Are you okay?’ Draco asked worried.
‘Yes, why wouldn’t I be?’ I asked.
I felt that Draco was shaking.
‘Draco it was just a nightmare.’ I said.
‘No it wasn’t.’ Draco said and he hugged me even tighter.
‘Of course it was.’ I said.
‘It was so real, I felt the pain.’ Draco said.
‘Draco, you’re okay, I’m with you.’ I said getting worried.
He was still shaking.
‘What did you dream?’ I asked worried trying to push him a bit away but he held me even tighter.
‘My- my dad, he used the Cruciatus curse on me, and he- he killed…’ Draco said.
‘What did he kill?’ I asked worried.
‘You, Hermione, he killed you.’ Draco said.
I shock of the answer.
Draco let me lose and he looked at me, he was crying. I wiped his tears away and gave him a little smile.
‘I’m okay, I just woke up because you were screaming and rolling.’ I said.
‘What… it felt so real.’ Draco said.
‘Draco, your dad is in Azkaban he can’t kill anyone or do something to anyone to hurt them.’ I said.
Draco nodded and he looked down.