THE END

A/N:

It has been a long wait for the last chapter to be posted. I know and I'm sorry. I've been working hard on this one and made it extra long for you (been writing in Word and this chapter has a total of 17 pages, just so you know :p) Anyways, I just wanted to tell all of you who's reading this right at this exact moment; thank you!
Thank you for reading, thank you for voting, thank you for the amazing comments that gave me the urge to write further and thank you for adding this story to your reading list.
I guess the beginning of this story is quite shitty, but you continued to read and that means a lot. Someone once said my writing skills became better as one of my stories continued, so I guess that is the same for this one. I'll look at it one day, when I've got time and I'll correct the mistakes (that are probably a lot) in the story. Yep, that's what I'm going to do.
Thank you for all your support that really means a lot to me and I love you all
If you want to read other works of mine, you can check Love doesn't lie (also a dramione fanfic), Once Upon A Time (adventurous/fantasy/fairy tale/love story, I don't really know how to call it actually, fairy tale figures are in it and an adventure for a girl who didn't even know that world excited, until she heard she was the lost princess of that world.) and Iron Girl (an iron man/avengers fanfic).
Okay here comes my speech:

I firstly want to thank my laptop, who obviously was a big part in all of this, cuz well yeah, without it I couldn't write the story or post it. I want to thank my Iphone, cuz he (I called him Jarvis) is always there for me when I'm bored or when I want to listen to music or anything. I want to thank, well obviously, J.K Rowling, because without her the whole Harry Potter world or fandom wouldn't even exist, so that won't be just a thank you but a standing ovation. Okay let's see, I want to thank- I want to thaaaaaank- erm, oh yeah that's right, my bed :D AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST *drum rolls* THE AMAZING PERSON WHO'S READING THIS! Because honestly, without you I wouldn't have been writing this story, I probs wouldn't even finished it, so a massive thank you to you!

I'm sorry for that shitty speech, normally they're way better, well I hope so....
I hope to hear from you and as this is the end of my author's note, this is really the end of Something Unexpected *starts sobbing* it was an amazing experience and I won't forget it.
Too much? Yes I know, I'm sorry the dramaprincess came up in me.
But back to serious, if any of you needs a listening ear or just someone to talk to, my inbox is always open for you :) just know that.
I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!

xxc ;D