"However. There is no wisteria, from this point on, and so demons abound"

"You'll need to survive for seven days to pass the Final Selection"

"And now be on your way" They both finished with a bow.

===

"We should split up" I requested. 

"Fine by me" Kanae stated. 

"We'll meet back later bye," I said leaving her. 

Hmmm. I walk and walk before stopping as I smell, see, feel and hear two-no-seven signatures. 

"So is this the girl Muzan-sama asked us to kill? She looks weak" One of the demons said. They lunged at me with their claws. 

"Sun Breathing Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance" I slash their torso and they're slowly but, surely burned. "Aghh but, we're just about to become the Twelve moon demons," One of them says as thy disintegrated. I stared emotionlessly. 

I continued to walk until I sense another signature but, this one is a human. I see a pink-to-lime-green-haired girl. She must be Mitsuri the future Love Hashira/Pillar. When she saw me she is brighten up. 

"Finally! Someone came!" She said happily. 

"My companion left me alone and I was lonely." She said with a dejected mood. 

"Alright. My name is Kocho Shizuya" I said introducing myself and holding out my hand. 

"I'm Mitsuri Kanroji!" She said shaking my hand. She has a strong grip as I expected from the Love Hashira/Pillar. 

"Let's go Kanroji-san I felt three signatures lurking around. Two are humans and one is a demon." I told her. 

"Okay let's go!" She says hyper. I could only stare. I wish I had the same enthusiasm. 'wait this is...Sabito and the Hand Demon' I mumbled in my mind.

"We had to hurry Kanroji-san it's this way!" I said hurriedly. 

"Okay!" She started following me. I ran and ran until I stopped. I see the Hand-demon and Sabato. 

"Hoshi No Kokyuu: Kirameku Enbu! (Star Breathing: Twinkling Dance!)" I chanted. Before Sabito's head was crushed and Makomo was ripped limb-to-limb. I jumped and grab Makomo and Sabito's Upper bodies. 

"\Who are you?" Sabito asks after I put them down. 
"Me? just a demon slayer in training passing by." 

"Shizuya-san!" Kanroji jumped and land beside me.

"Kanroji" 

"Sun Breathing: Dance (Hi No Kokyuu: Enbu)" I chanted as I delivers a single high-powered vertical slash. "You....You" The hand-demon became terrified as he gazes down at me. "I don't know why are you terrified but, I'll end you" I threatened. 

"Sixth Form: Cat-Legged Winds of Love" (Roku no kata: Neko Ashi Koi Kaze) - Mitsuri twirls upside-down and creates multiple extending slashing attacks before retracting it and extending it again, all within a very short amount of time wounding the hand-demon even more.