Prologue Teaser - Beware!!! I'm fire 🔥 Little Kitten!!!

Start from the beginning

'Professor Aarya is mysterious yet evil!
It's better you stay away from him Saanjh' Cheryl told me trying to pull me by my wrist outside the pub but although I wanted to my eyes roamed back capturing his frame who was now being grinded by a Russian brunette while he smirks in a evil way and enjoys that b*tch's skin show and heat!!!

'Stop staring Saanjh!!! He is someone you must avoid!!!' she screamed while one last time his eyes met mine and my breathing went irregular. A tease in my core wanted him to kiss me senselessly but a fire inside my heart wanted to smash his head to the wall because his fingers roamed against that b*tch's buttocks!!!

Why the heck am I behaving like this?
What is it that binds me to him!!!

More like a power which binds us together!!!

Like we are Rebound...to be together!!!

....

Sometimes a lifetime isn't enough to love!

Sometimes a lifetime isn't enough to hate!

Sometimes some love stories need more than one lifetime to reach their peak!

Sometimes some love stories aren't just love stories...

They are love Saga!!!

Specially when your human and inner wolf are at a war!!!

Saanjh Kylie Youngblood...is a 20 year old happy go lucky young girl studying her last term in Bachelor's of Science from the Langford University Virginia. She was the daughter of Derrick Raven Youngblood and Felicia Rose Youngblood who belonged to one of the most rich and powerful families on Virginia. Her brother Vinar Stephen Youngblood was taking care of the Youngblood Group of Industries and was going to be their future CEO however Saanjh was the apple of everyone's eye. Youngbloods loved adored their daughter and nothing happened without her consent. She was a spoilt brat and everything happened according to her wish and will.

Her life was all a bed of roses as she was treated like a princess by her family, her friends loved her fun-loving nature, her professors although annoyed by her stupid pranks shut their mouths because of the fear they had for the Youngbloods and their power!!!

But everything changed as her old chemistry professor mysteriously died one night and then HE joined the college as her new professor.

Professor Aarya Christopher Evans!!!

Evans!!! Yet another powerful business family in America had shifted to Virginia and their eldest son Aarya had denied overtaking their business and took up teaching as a profession which caused a lot of hype in the media.

Aarya's younger sister Krystle had taken over the business as the CEO. Aarya's younger brother Amadeus had took over the position of the CFO.

Hersh Christopher Evans, their father had finally retired excusing himself of his ill health and wanting to give time to his wife Amanda post their retirement.

There was a lot of hype saying...
Amanda and Hersh weren't happy about their son not taking over the CEO position and also had issues with their son Aarya post the disagreement but everything was denied by Hersh terming them to be a 'silly rumour'.

Little did they know not everything is that simple in this mysterious family and that every future 'Alpha' must prove their worth before taking over that position specially when he had to rule one of the most powerful packs in the world

The Adamant Moon Pack!!!

Alpha Hersh was stepping down so that Future Alpha would take over...

Future Alpha!!!
Aarya Christopher Evans also called Alpha Ace!!!

However not so easily...as satisfying the conditions put up by his father was a challenge in itself as the purpose was bigger than the cause!!!

What are those conditions???
Who are the Evans???

Mysteries would unveil soon!!!

After all the moon goddess Celene's curse and blessing would conjoin when 'They' would come together!!!

After all...

Saanjh & Aarya were
Rebound - Bound To be together!!!

Saanjh & Aarya wereRebound - Bound To be together!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dearest Readers,

Here is your upcoming weekly!!!

Saanjh & Aarya are back to you with a new story, in a new form!!!

Our first werewolf book is here!!!

Are you ready to meet Professor Aarya and his student Saanjh unveiling the mysteries of their past, present and future!!!

After all...

They are Rebound - bound to be together...

Unveiling this December!!!

I hope your soul is satisfied now __aaaarya__ your adopted baby is back
😜

Are you excited for #SaArya's comeback!!!

This time on Yours_Nidhi account.

This December it would snow love ❤️

Are you ready to join the journey?

Love Love ❤️
Yours_Nidhi/ Aaru (Adopted mumma)