Ch. 1

Ayanokouji POV
Equality merit what are they?

Is it an ideal a fantasy that can never be accomplished or does it already exist?

My attending of ANHS is to discover these fundamental values that are held dear to those in society.

As I was contemplating this a scuffle occurred ahead of me.

A student of the school I was attending with magenta hair down to his shoulders was refuting a statement from a tall student with dark brown hair.

"You should help her you call yourself a man if so help those who need it so offer your seat to the old lady here." I hadn't even noticed the wobbling lady. Being deep in thought is not good when in crowds duly noted.

"Helping the old is the useless it's not like they have much to contribute to society anyways." While that statement is somewhat flawed I generally agree with his thoughts of not bothering to help when it wasn't strictly necessary.

After some time an middle aged lady who couldn't abide doing nothing anymore ended the scuffle by offering her seat but the dark brown haired kid continues to look at the student with a glare.

During that commotion I noticed a girl unfazed playing on her phone she had red brownish hair in a sidewards ponytail. She then looked at me apparently she had not been that invested in her phone just ignoring the commotion.

She gave me an awkward wave and continued looking at me I gave an even more awkward nod and then looked away facing forwards.

Hopefully I'm not labelled as a pervert that could be troublesome.

As I was lost in my thoughts of praying that I'm not a pervert the bus had stopped and only a few people were left on waiting for the others to get out.

I got up quickly and got in the line to get off as I walked forward the same girl from before gave me an awkward wave and it was quite cute.

'Oh my god I might actually be a pervert' I've heard of split personality but what is this voice in my head claiming to be hornykouji.

I ignored the questions in my head about what was in my head and made my way to the gymnasium where the entrance ceremony was to be held.

This situation was extremely boring even more so than how it was described in the books I've read.

While this ceremony certainly was boring I got to see that all the students on the bus were my classmates and that the dark brown haired boy was still glaring at the magenta haired boy.

*sigh* this will be troublesome. Apparently my sigh didn't go unheard as the person next to me nudged me and gave me a smile he resembled a kid with his face at the moment accompanied with short dark green hair. I simply nod and he looks down.

He's frowning well I wouldn't call it my fault but it definitely isn't his either just that I have trouble expressing myself.

After the ceremony ended he extended his arm to me. "My names ishizaki, nice to meet you stoic-kun." Seems I've been given quite the interesting name and it is a lot better than being called an emotionless freak so I'll roll with it as I believe it sounds cool.