Prologue: (Y/N)'s Time

Start from the beginning

I stood up and began to walk to the door. When I walk past the spiky hair man, I whispered something.

Me: Thanks for the information.

I wiped some blood on my face away and got out of the office.

And that's how I ended up in Class 3-E.

Me: Satisfied?

Karma:*smile* Yep!

It was my first day in Class 3-E after being suspended for a month.

Nagisa: Wait, so you deliberately beat that teacher up after eavesdropping on Karasuma-sensei?

Me: You can put it like that.

Koro-sensei: What an interesting story.

Me: Didn't see you there, sensei.

Koro-sensei: I just came. Anyway, you three are early today. Especially you, Araumi-kun. Not like Karma-kun who was late on his first day.

Karma:*stick out tongue* Ehe.

Me: You can call me by my first name, sensei.

Koro-sensei: So it's (Y/N)-kun. Anyway, I'm sure those people from the government already told you everything about me, but I'll still introduce myself. I'm Koro-sensei. Nice to meet you.

Me: Same here.

I offered my hand for him to shake. But he didn't shake my hand.

Me: Hmm?

Nagisa: Looks like he is still traumatized after what Karma-kun did to him.

I looked at Karma.

Karma:*smile* I crushed one of his tentacles on my first day when he shook my hand.

Koro-sensei: Don't say such a thing with a smile!

Karma: Oh, want some gelato, (Y/N)-kun?

He asked while showing me a gelato.

Me: Yeah, why not.

I took it and began to eat it.

Koro-sensei: KYAAAAAAAAH!! That's mine! I bought it in Italy yesterday!

Me: Oh, sorry. Want some?

I said and showed him the gelato cone.

Koro-sensei: These two...

Nagisa: Hahaha... Sorry, Koro-sensei. We three got along very well since we're in 1st year. So bear with them.

Koro-sensei: I see.

Karma: Anyway, we still have an hour till class starts. Let's go buy something to eat.

He said while holding a purse.

Me: Okay.

Nagisa: I'll come with you two.

We stood up and began to walk to the door.

Koro-sensei: Don't be back- HEY WAIT A MINUTE!! THAT'S MY PURSE, ISN'T IT?!!

Karma:*smile* Yep!

Koro-sensei: This is the second time you stole it!! Return it!

Karma: Sure.

He said while taking out the contents.

Koro-sensei: Return the contents too!!

Karma:*smile* Nope!

Me: Oh, sensei. I suggest you not touch my-

One of his tentacles touched my desk and suddenly it melted.

Me: Desk.

Koro-sensei: NUAAAAA?! I don't see any BB pellets on your desk!

Me: Of course not. I put a poison that will melt your cell on that desk. It has been absorbed by the desk, that's why you don't see it. And since the poison was only effective to you, it won't bring any harm to me.

Koro-sensei: Fufufu... You're smart, (Y/N)-kun. You also warned me about the poison.

Me: I wasn't in Class A for no reason. And the reason I warned you about the poison is that the main reason I am here is not to assassinate you but to crush the other class.

Karma just smiled.

Koro-sensei: Oho. That's quite a reason, (Y/N)-kun.

Me:*walk away* The other classes are full of a bunch of good-for-nothing weaklings that ask for a death wish. And I'm the one that will grant their wishes.

To be continued...