16

Y/n P.O.V 

The class is over and now I on my way to Jungkook house. In my hand already have some medicine for him. My boyfriend maybe looks tough but deep inside he's really a bunny in a human form. I arrive at his house and ring the bell. Weird, usually he will open the door. Jungkook is not someone that make people waiting at the outside. I ring the bell again. No answering. Suddenly the dejavu of my incidents with Jimin flash in my head. 

No, Jungkook will not do that. I know him long enough. He's a loyal person. I get my phone and text him.

Y/n 

Jungkook ah, where are you? Why you don't come to uni today? Are you sick? Why you don't answering my call?

I sigh after get no reply. Maybe he's sleeping and not realise I'm coming. I walk away from there and go to my home. 

Jungkook P.O.V

"Hi bunny boy! Ready to a new torture from me?" Jimin walk in excitedly. I shake my head but he pretend to not see it. "Don't worry bunny. I'll make sure you feel the pain slowly. Like how you did to me." He walk towards me with the same knife like yesterday. What wound he's gonna do now? My body is full with wound and scar that still doesn't heal. 

He cut my thight slowly and make sure that it's deeper. "Arghhhh! Please stop. Why are you doing this? Don't you know you will make y/n scare of you if she know." He just laugh. "How would she know when the guy that stole her from me is here." He smirk while make the cut deeper. 

After a while, he stop cut my body and go to a corner. He walk to me again with a thing that's look like a small bag. Oh no no he not gonna do what I'm thinking now. "By judging your face, I think you already know what is it right?" I just shivered. "Answer me boy!" He grab my chin. "I don't like to repeat twice. Answer me, you already know what is it right?" I nod slowly. "Ye...yes i know." "Then what is it?" He smirk. Damn I want to punch that smirk very much. "Salt."

He clap excitedly. "Yes Jungkook! You right! It's a salt. And you know too what I'm gonna do right?" He then put the salt on my woud. I scream loudly while bear the pain. I hold my tears not to look weak. When he put more, I feel like my body is burning. 

"Please....please stop." Jimin look at me frownly. "Ahhh but we just have fun. I love your scream. It makes me want to torture you more more and more until you realise your mistake for taking what's mine." I just let out my cry and try to hold the pain. "Well I have my fun now. I'll see you tomorrow. Oh for the food, nah boy I'm not gonna give you. But the water will. See I'm not brutal enough to not let you die yet." He walk away from the place.

I feel hopeless now. Y/n must be worried. How do I get out from here? I don't think I can now. With the wound and scar on my body, I will feel weak to escape. After a long hour sitting on this chair, I heard a door opening. I already know it's Jimin. What do he want now? But the person shadow is a little bit tall not like Jimin. I raise my head up and my eyes become wide. Why he's doing here? How did he know I'm here?

"What are you doing here?" I glare at him.

"Hoseok hyung."