8

After a few weeks

Author P.O.V

The bell ringing means customer is coming. Jimin walk in and see a lot of beautiful flower. While smiling he go to the cashier. "Excuse me, can I order for a bucket of red roses?" The young florist look up and smile. "Sure sir. Would you like to write the card by yourself or by us?" "I will write it." "Okay sir. Just wait for a moment." The young guy go to the back and come back later with a beautiful bucket of red roses. "Here. Is this for a special day sir?" "Yes. It's our first anniversary." Jimin said to him. "She must be happy to be with you, well have a nice day sir." "Thanks." Jimin pay the flower and walk out.

While walking, he keep thinking about his moment and Irene. "I hope she likes this." Jimin go to his car and get in. He drive to Irene house. Finally he arrives at his lovely girlfriend house. He can't wait to spend the day with her. So many things he has plans for today. He walk to the door and knock it. Strange? No answer? Usually Irene will come quickly to the door if he came. Is she sick? Jimin try to open the door and suprise for him it doesn't lock. (Ath/n: dejavu isn't it😏)
Wait? Why she doesn't lock it? Aish this girl. This is really dangerous if she keep doing this. With a sigh he walk in and suddenly he feel something off. Why so quiet?? "Hello, babe. Are you home?"

Without thinking he just go to Irene room. Jimin open it and widen his eyes. The site that he see now is the thing he doesn't expect at all. Irene the girl he love all by his heart is now sleeping with another guy. Irene the girl that he spoil with is now cheating of him. "BAE IRENE!" The poor girl suddenly wake up and also widen her eyes when she see Jimin. "Ji.. Jimin ah...babe I ..I can explain this." But then the guy beside her wake up and suddenly hug her. "Babe... what's wrong? Why you so scare?" He then look at Jimin. "Babe. Who this guy? Why he enter your house?" Irene just look at jimin with fear. "Actually..I..I.." "I'm her boyfriend. And who are you?" "What do you mean? I'm her boyfriend for 3 years." Jimin quickly look at Irene with anger. Nothing can describe his feelings right now. Betrayed, hurt, sad anger. "What the heck, Irene? Are you playing with me right now?" She just look down without saying any word.

"Tell me. Do you just use me for money and not for love?" Irene still keep silent. "I ASK YOU NOW! ARE YOU JUST USING MY MONEY!?" Then she nod slowly. "Yes...I..I just use you." Jimin scoff. He really can't believe it. "From now on we are nothing you bitch." He throw the rose to Irene face and walk away. Irene just cry and her boyfriend keep talking to her try to get the explanation.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The night is shining and a few people still outside. But not for the guy that just have a sudden break heart. The guy that cry at his bed. He keeps crying and drinking. His room now is mess. "Why? Why you do this? I give everything to you. But why... why!??"

(Just pretend that he cry like this and not in the bathtub 😗)

"I give everything everything. I love you Irene ah. But why???" He just keep asking without anyone answering.
While crying, he felt something under the bed. He try to calm and get the thing. But the thing that he found make his heart break more. It's a photo that has you and him. The photo will be sweet only if he smile. But no he doesn't. At that time he just blind in love with Irene and doesn't care about you.
"Y/n...ah.
He call her name for a moment and then suddenly cry hardly. "Why I don't realise it sooner!? Why I break with her!?" She...she love me. She love me not like Irene. She..she. Why...why do people always left me??? My parents abandoned me cause my brothers accused me for the thing that I didn't do. I know from the start they doesn't like me but because of them my own parents hate me. That's why... that's why I play with people heart. I...I need love...I crave for love... When I date you, I...I feel love. I feel the love that I always wanted. But i... I just ignore it cause I date with Irene that time. I'm sorry y/n ah... please forgive me. Please....
He crawled to the bed and hug the picture tightly. "She will love me back...she love me right?? Of course she will. Yeah that's right. I..I just need to turn this back. Apologize to her and then...then we will go back together. Y/n babe....wait for me okay? Your jiminie will come to you again. He craving for your love again. He will listen to you and he will do anything to make you forgive him. Jiminie will always love you now." He said while pouting. Sometimes he laugh and sometimes he cry. "Jagiya.... your jiminie is coming...."