the day that me and kids and my adopted brothers ran away to Freedom

Snow's(p.o.v)

It has been years since I was abducted and kidnapped from my homeland of Ireland now I know what you're all thinking am I just Iris since I grew up in Ireland and the answer to that is no I am not just Irish but because my Irish roots and connection to Ireland are stronger than anything I grew up in Ireland and around the legends and creatures and Mysteries that inhabited and when I was running with some of the wolf pup kids that were around the same age as me at the time one day through the hills just having some fun like children should out of nowhere a big smoke bomb went off around us and I did not want to see any of my friends hurt so I threw my tiny little head back and let a cry of help rip the air I knew that if someone heard me they might be able to help the rest of my friends because some of my friends had already taken off When the Smoke appeared out of nowhere and luckily like I had hope my friends that still remain we're able to be saved by their parents but of course my parents being who they were and by that I mean in complete and utter assholes did not even bother to come and look for me to see if I was safe along with the others.

Now I know what you're thinking why would the parents have a little wolf pup like me not come to my rescue well to be perfectly honest I've known since I was Tiny that they were not my real parents I knew that I was taken in by them when I was very small and from what I can gather they lost their first and only child that they ever had when the baby was only just 3 months old so I knew that them choosing to take me in with just their way of coping and hoping that I would be some kind of replacement for the child that they lost but I guess that I was wrong because over the years as I got older I knew that they definitely didn't love or care about me but they sure as hell proved how much they hated me the day that me and the group of where pups were attacked even though I tried to run as fast as my little werewolf legs would take me to wherever I could go but of course without the help of someone to protect me eventually I was caught and at the time I was only four years old yes it wasn't a baby baby any more like a newborn but I was still a toddler a baby if you will.

And right away I knew once I was captured that my life would probably end up in a lot of turmoil but I was prepared to go through whatever I had to go through because my wolf called winter insured me that we were stronger than any wolf known to man and that we were just in when we got old enough to find our mates to be mated to more than one when I asked her what she meant by that she told me that we were destined to two twins she could not tell me there location for how we would meet and she also would not tell me where they came from but she did tell me that they would be coming into our lives when we needed it the most as time went on throughout the years I ended up taking in and adopting and turning numerous children that I had found into my own children I had found out through a dream I had one night that I ended up meeting my actual mother and which shocked me the most was that my real mother was actually the moon goddess and that my real father with the sun god so needless to say when I found out that I was the mixture of two powerful wolves I could not hold back my shop but what I was also told by my mother and my dream was that my father was not just the Sun God but he was also the king of all werewolf kind and that I was destined to take over his throne alongside both of my mates and that she would be there for me at times when I needed her the most because she felt that she could not leave me in that she would definitely make it up to me.

And let me tell you she was not kidding when she told me that I would end up taking it numerous children almost all of the children are twins and I have no problems with that because then I remembered about the fact that my mates would be twins as well and I was okay with that as well because it would make the world look at our children as oh her mates are both twins so them having multiple sets of twins is not a problem and it gave me more children to care about my mother told me that when I would come in contact with these children that I could make them mine just by giving them some of my special Royal Blood and when I asked her what she meant by that she told me that because of my lineage and my Royal Blood that flows through my veins that all I had to do to turn people into someone that I cared about and wanted to have close to me was give them a cup of blood and then they would be able to rest for a little while and then after that when they would wake up they would automatically be royal descendants and heirs and heiresses to my family Royal Line as the years have gone buy throughout the years all of the children have grown up to be very decent little kids to have more than one set of twins is normally unheard of and to have more than one set of twins and each set survive is definitely more than heard on Hurd of but have any children with me couldn't make me any more happier and I have been there for them just like they have been there for me throughout the years.