Chapter 10 Dream's POV

Beginne am Anfang

"Yeah but why would you even let us-" Tubbo started.

"He told me," Tommy interrupted.

"Well, it's better than being in an area where everyone else is. And it's private, it's secluded, we have time to ourselves, you know." 

"Dream, you left me a note saying that you would be here, and only us two could come. Why?" Tommy asked.

"Well, it's been you and Tubbo since the beginning right? You and Tubbo vs. me. For the disks, right?" At least, until Percy came into the picture.

"Yeah," both of the boys said.

"So that's why you're here. Right?"

"Yeah, but why would you want us where-" Tubbo started.

"Why would you want, why did you call us here? You said, come here, meet me," Tommy said.

"You could have just..." 

"The disks will be here, that's what you said," Tommy concluded.

"I did say that."

"WHY? Why?"

"Because, I wanted you to come here." I started to use the obsidian in my hotbar to make a tower, encasing the music disk around with obsidian. I smiled, looking down at them.

"What are you doing?" Tommy asked.

"What are you?"

"What are you doing? Do you have something to say our what?" Tommy asked again.

"What are you doing?" 

"I do," I said.

"What are you doing?" 

"No," Tubbo baffled.

"You son of a B- b-" Tommy started but stopped himself with a sigh.

"Let's just listen to some toons, you know.," I said.

"You take this."

"You know, while we talk." I said.

"What is it you got to say, Dream?" 

"Tubbo," Tommy said.

"No the music, the music can speak for me."

"Yeah," Tubbo uttered as Tommy handed him an ax.

"What is it you want to say?" Tommy voiced.

"Ugh, I want to say you know, good luck. That's what I want to say," I answered. I looked over at Tubbo to see him finish up what looks to be a strength 2 potion by the looks of the particles. 

"Hmmm."

"What's your plan," Tommy asked. I could see that Tubbo was coming to the side and that Tommy was trying to distract me. It didn't matter though, as long as I knew what they were doing, I could stop them.

"Well, I just want to listen to some toons," I answered, getting ready. In the background I could only but imagine that Tubbo was building up to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Percy tense, but not move. Not yet.

"Look at me in the eyes, Dream, why is it that your listening to toons hugh?" Tommy asked. He was really bad at trying to keep my attention.

"Why would I not?" I asked, turning around and hitting Tubbo with my sword. Tubbo and I started to fight silently.

"Tommy," Tubbo answered as he hit me off while I tried to bridge with obsidian. Not going to lie, there's at least two more stacks where that came from.