Chapter 2- Technoblade's POV

Have fun!

ONE YEAR LATER (cool?)

After the war of Pogtopia and 'manburg, I realized that I should probably settle down. For the next year or so I had planted potatoes, but then, I realized that farming potatoes wasn't the kind of thing that I wanted to do. So, I thought to myself, why not farm wither skeletons? And so, I started trying to get Wither skulls. And here I was now, grabbing obsidian to make a portal for the nether to be more accessible, because, why not?

"Alright, just bring a little bit more, Technoblade, just in case," I told myself as I grabbed 22 blocks. I quickly slid down the ladder to the basement and cleared away part of the wall for the nether portal. I hummed to myself a soft lullaby that Ranboo sometimes hummed when Michael came with him to his Antarctic House. I placed down the correct blocks and lit the Nether portal, to find that the nether portal was not the normal purple, but a changing color of blue, green, and black. My immediate reaction was to tell Phil, but he had just pulled three all nighters and it was midnight. Interested, I went up the stairs, grabbed a couple of potions, the ax of peace and my sword and went back downstairs. After measuring the portal and pushing some objects through, I walked through the portal. 

The portal reacted immediately and I was transported to what seemed to be New York. When I looked at my health bar, I couldn't see it.  The portal also seemed to have disappeared after it teleported me, so I was stranded here, or would have been if I hadn't brought extra obsidian with me. As I looked around at my new surroundings, I heard a scream and quickly looked over to find a lady running away from what seemed to be the Minotaur, straight out of the books of Greek mythology. As I was about to unshieth my sword, a guy with a black hoodie with a blue and green design on the sleeves dropped down from a building, a Greek sword slashing in his hand and slashed at the Minotaur with ease like he had done this a million times. Before I got a chance to even look at the person for a second, hellhounds started to come, cornering me and this mystical being from any escape,. At least that's what they thought. 

"Sea spawn.," a voice boomed out. I couldn't find where the voice came from, but the person who said it sounded very powerful. Time to take out another powerful person. As I took out my sword, the mystical creature turned to look at me with wide and surprised eyes. Then, a half second later, the mystical creature looked at my sword and slightly nods, as if we're now allies. I guess that's true, if both of us want to get out of here alive. Then, the mystical creature does some sign language. Not something I expected.

"P-E-R-C-Y J-A-C-K-S-O-N," the mystical- Percy Jackson signed. I nodded and signed, "T-E-C-H-N-O-B-L-A-D-E" Percy nodded and we both springed into action, cutting apart hellhounds left and right. After I killed my first one, I suspected that it would just leave a body, but in face, it actually just disappeared into dust. Surprised, I accidentally killed my second that was creeping up on me. Knowing that we both would be overwhelmed if we didn't come together and fight back to back, I ate 5 golden carrots and surged over to Percy. I quickly saw Percy sneak in what looked like bubble gum, but it seemed to do the same thing as golden carrots and/or golden apples.  I smiled as we both fought, defending the little space that we had together. Percy at some point used water, but I didn't think much of it, because he could have just used a water bucket to try and make the hellhounds slip. I don't really know what he was actually doing, but I didn't mind. I could see that the hellhounds were overwhelming us and so did Percy. Percy grabbed my arm, stopping me from swinging. I glared at him just as I felt my molecules break. Then, there was blackness.

Chapter 2 is done!

10:42 A.M.

Have an amazing day!