Chapter 7- Dream's POV

Why not kill Percy? a voice asked as I walked into my room. I ignored the voice and pressed on to Percy's cage. I looked down at the peaceful, yet frightful image of Percy. He kept mouthing the names of: Luke, Jason, Annab-( He had only gotten that far), Athena, Techno, and his own name, Perseus Jackson. It had taken to long to decipher all of his mouthing. It seemed to look as if he had his own voices. I walked into the cage and took out a band, strapping it onto his ankle. I had gotten the idea from the one that Phil wore. The differences between Percy's and Phil's was that Percy's made it so that if he was to far away from me, he would teleport, and that I could only take it off of him. That, and the band would blend into his skin color so that no one would ever notice. As soon as I put the band on, Percy woke up, sliding his leg around, catching me off guard. As I fell, I maneuvered myself to roll backwards, my back taking most of the impact. Percy, realizing that he's awake and what he did, placed a mask on his face. Figuratively of course. I got up and walked to the edge of the cage.

"Follow me." I said, walking out. I wait for a second outside the cage, waiting for Percy. Percy sighs and walked out of the cage. Not wanting to lose any more time, I push the button and walk out of my room and out of the cell. (kind of confusing, I know) I wait for Percy to come out, but find that he's right behind me.  He then takes his side on my left, for some reason.

_TIME SKIP (They get out of the prison and go to a quiet area, several hundres blocks out)

I handed Percy a sword, but he declined, taking out a pen. I facepalmed. No matter what people tell you, a pen is not mightier than a sword.

"Tap the bed," I said. Percy looked at me confused. I sighed and siad, 

"Just in case you die, you can respawn here." Percy still looked confused and refused to.

"Just click the fucking bed," I yell and Percy finally does, changing his respawning point.  I take out my own bed and change my reswpawn. I take out my sword and we walk to a clearing. We stop, 2 meter (around 6.4 feet) away from each other. 

"Don't hold back," I say and after a second, I strike, lunging with an easy sword swipe. I expected to cut through Percy, but he jumped out of the way. So he has some knowledge on how to fight. I keep going for about two minutes, becoming harder and harder as Percy keeps stopping, dodging, or knocking my blows. I grit my teeth and go hard core, the way that I did when Techno and I fought. Percy saw this sudden change and started to fight harder, faster. Fury hits when Percy suddenly turns to offensive. See, I'm a little bit weaker in defensive than offensive, so usually I strike hard and fast on offensive so I don't have to go into defense. In a minute and a half, Percy puts his blade on my neck. I grit my teeth as Percy pulls away his sword and gives me his hand. But I'm not a pussy. My voices take over and I immediately impale Percy. Percy, surprised, dies and respawns in his new respawn point. Percy's shaking, as if it's his first time respawning. Maybe it is.

"Don't FUCKING HOLD BACK!" I yell. Fury flashed before Percy's eyes and he becomes a way that I could only see as when the voices take over. Percy lunges at me with a style that I have never seen before. (Egyptian!) Percy than after a second changes his fighting style to what he was using before, changing it to a different technique, and then another one. After a second he turned to his first style and then it repeats. After 25 seconds, I had died and respawned. I panted, walking to pick up all of my stuff. Percy glares at me the whole way, but all I can think about is that he killed me in a little bit more than 15 seconds. Even with being starved to death, he was still better than me. I really didn't know how to react.

"Do you know how to use an ax?" Percy didn't respond.

"What about a bow?" Percy's whole expression changed immediately, like I had suddenly said the funniest thing in the world. Percy showed the so-so sign, smiling as he did it. I had a feeling like this would be a very long day. 

______________Line break_____________

How was this guy so good at everything? All I had to do was teach him one thing with the ax and he was at the same level as me. The bow, how do I talk about the bow. I gave a tree to hit. Without a second thought, he shot the tree with so much force that  the leaves shook and the branches quaked. What. The. Fuck. 

'What if, the H-Bomb course?'

Maybe. 

I took a second to collect myself before saying, "What do you think of doing some parkour?"

Hi! Have an amazing day!