Ienzo p.o.v.

After I say goodbye to Makaylyn, Jose and Panchito I started to walk back to the castle. I'm sure Even is looking for me. I then stopped because I was these creature that surrounded me, maybe Makaylyn should've went with me.I don't know what to do. I then heard running footsteps coming my way I turned to look at a boy with yellow spiky hair, he got in front of me and shouted "Run!" he then has what looks like a key but has a designs on it. I follow his words and run away from the creature while he deals with it. I stand far away but not to far I can see him fighting those creature with the weapon that he is using. What kind of weapon is that? I then notice his armor on his right shoulder, it looks a bit different from what Makaylyn has. Could this be one of her friends that she been looking for? I then saw the boy already finished off those creatures, I walked towards him while he looks back at me. "Are you okay?" he ask me, I gave him a nod, he then gave me a smiled knowing that I'm alright.

"Ienzo, Where are you? Answer me"

I know that voice it was Even. The boy look at him then Even look at me and I walk towards him "Ah, there you are. Didn't I tell you not to wander off, child?" said Even, he then look at the boy who saved me from those creature that I don't know about. What are they anyway? "I see we owe you our thanks. We have done our best to raise the boy...since his poor parents are not here to do it" Even said, the boy look at me "Oh. You're on your own, huh?" he then look at Even "Sir, I'm looking for a friend of mine. He a tall guy dressed kinda like me, have you seen him?" So this is really is Makaylyn friend. "Hmm...perhaps I did see him in the Outer Gardens, just followed this road" said Even, the boy look at the road that Even was talking about and smiled "Thank you" "No, thank you, for keeping Ienzo out of harms way. And...Well let's say I have a feeling we are destined to cross path again" Even said. The boy gave him a confused look but before we leave I have to tell him a Makaylyn. "Come along Ienzo" said Even, the boy look at me confused "Ienzo" before Even could grab my hand and the boy leave I said "Makaylyn" the blonde boy stops and look at me "What?" he then look at me "Did you say Makaylyn?" I gave him a nod. I saw him thinking and whispering something to himself "Thank you" he said to me with that he runs off to where his friend is at. I hope he finds Makaylyn because she looks lost without him.

Ventus p.o.v.

I started to run to where the man said Terra is at and I saw him, he was about to leave then I shouted his name to make him stop "Terra!" he turned to look at me. "Take me with you" I said, he turned away "I can't do that Ven" "Why not?" I ask while I look at the ground "I just--" he stops and look at me "When I really need you, Ven, I know you'll be there" said Terra, I look up at him and gave him a smiled "Well, why wouldn't I? You're my friend" I said, Terra then looks at the ground then looks back up "Yeah" he turns to look at me "You're right. Thanks, Ven" He then touch his armor making his outfit transform into the keyblade armor. He then takes off into another that I have no idea to where he is going to. Then his words make me stop and realize that I have to tell Aqua. And look for Makaylyn, maybe I can ask Ienzo? He must tell me where she at. I started to run back to where I saw Ienzo and that man.

When I went back there I didn't find Ienzo or that man instead I found Aqua. "Aqua!" I shouted her name, she then turned to look at me as I run up to her. "Ven" she said my name "Were you able to find him?" she ask, I then look down "Yeah but...He's gone" I said "Right. Then I can't stay here" She said "Let me go with you, Aqua. We can find both Terra and Makaylyn together" Aqua look at me "No, Ven. Do as I say and go home" I look down "But Makaylyn..." I whisper "Why won't you let me?" I ask Aqua "I don't want to put you in harm's way" She put her hand on my shoulder "You understand?" She let go of my shoulder and back away to touch her armor making her outfit transform into the keyblade armor. With that Aqua takes off into another world and finds Terra.

Flashback

I remember when I started my training to become a Keyblade Master like my friends Terra, Aqua and Makaylyn. I got knocked on the ground "Giving up already? C'mon, Ven. I thought you were stronger than that?" Terra said "Ven, you almost had him. Just try again" said Aqua, Makaylyn rush to my side and helped me up. Terra look at Aqua "Hey wait, you're teaming up now?" I look at Makaylyn who gave me a smiled and she picked up my wooden sword and handed it to me "You've got this Ventus" she said. I nodded at her and rushed towards Terra as we continued my training.

After that we all sat down and look at the sky. Terra noticed my emotion and ask me "Ven. You see all those dents and nicks you got?" Aqua then look at me "Each one of those is proof you're learning" "Keep learning Ventus and maybe someday you might be able to win against Terra" said Makaylyn "Hey!" he shouted while Makaylyn laugh a bit. Terra smiled "You're trying too hard to move your body" he then brought out the wooden keyblade "You need to learn to let your body move you. Right?" We all saw Terra stand up and clear his throat "In your hand, take this blade. And so long as you have the makings, then through this simple act of taking, its wielder you shall one day make." "What THAT about? Who went and made you Master?" Aqua ask "Being a Keyblade Master is all I've dreamed about" said Terra, we all look at each other then look back at Terra "Your not the only one" said Makaylyn "I know" said Terra, he then kneel down and look at all of us "You, me, Ven and Makaylyn...all shared the same dream" he said and give me the wooden keyblade.

I would never forget that day....

To Be Continued...      

(This drawing belongs to me)