Your mom is dead! And it because of you! You killed your own mother! Your a murderer!

Douglas helped you and he was supposed to kill you! You are like your mother y/n, she's gone you must take her place! Kill him!

No!

Yes, you know you have it in you y/n do it!

No! I'm nothing like my mother!

Your a murderer!

You are like your mother!

Murderer!

Kill!

Murderer!

Kill!

"Kill" y/n muttered unconsciously. Dr.Philip turned around to her. "Murderer, kill, murderer" she kept muttering.

"Y/n, it's me Dr.Philip. Can you hear me. Your friends, family, boyfriend had all been worry. Can you hear me?"

"Kill, murderer, kill, murderer, kill" y/n said getting louder now moving her head to the side.

"Y/n"

"MURDERER!" She yelled she sat up so fast trying to catch her breath. She looked around and started freaking out seeing where she was. She tried to get out but Dr.Philip held her down.

"Y/n, y/n, y/n you ok, ok? Your ok. No one is here to hurt you" y/n looked and saw it was Dr.Philip. She laid back down relaxing a bit and looked at him.

"What happened?"

"Well you had gotten into a batter with your mom but it didn't end well. Your father can explain the rest. They all have been worried about you y/n. Here drink this water and you can change into this" Dr.Philip handed her glass of water and a big shirt that would go to below her knees before going up stairs to get everyone.

He walked up to see them eating at the dinning table

He walked up to see them eating at the dinning table. When they saw him they all got up immediately. Cassandra went in front of him.

"So..?" Cassandra asked.

"She's awake." They all got happy. Cassandra had tears in her eye and was about to run down to the lab but Dr.Philip stop her. "Wait there's something about her... I don't know. When she was unconscious she was in some sort of dream?... she was muttering 'kill, murderer' and she woke up screaming murderer. I don't know what happened." Alexander looked at her confused. "Look I would still like to take some test see how her body is handling the vials and everything and would like to still ask her some questions that I think you have too Alexander"

"Yes of course, can we go see my daughter?" Alexander asked

"Of course" Dr.Philip smiled. They wall went down to the lab and walked into the room where y/n was laying in her shirt looking up at the ceiling with a black expression.