Bionic Showdown Pt1

The kids ran into the lab cheering. They just finished a mission. She had given the vials to Leo; she trusts Leo to know what to do. They put their bags down and walked towards Donald and Alexander. Leo went up to them.

"Guys, that was awesome. You just prevented the biggest oil spill in history." Leo told them.

"Pretty slick huh?" Chase said.

"If only we could've prevented that disaster of a pun." Leo walked back to his desk.

"Hey Mr.Davenport, Mr.L/n anything you'd like to say to us, rhymes with 'good job'?" Bree asked as the dads walked over to them.

"You guys did great" Alexander said

"Thank you" y/n and Bree said.

"Mr.Davenport?" Bree got his attention.

"The answers in the clue" Adam told him.

"What were you guys thinking?" He said.

"Nope not even close two more guesses"

He continued ignoring Adam's comment. "You completely ignored my mission plan, improvised everything, and jeopardize the entire mission."

"Donald give them a break. They still got the job done" Alexander said.

"Yea exactly Mr.Davenport we bust our butts all the time and all you ever do is sit around the lab making lists of what we did wrong" Chase said

"I do don't just sit around making lists of 'Things you did wrong'" he said putting his tablet closer to his chest.

Leo spoke up. "That's true, he also practices Tai Quan Do in his tighty-whities" Leo and Alexander made a disgusted face.

"They're not tighty-Whities. They are breathable exercise Briefs." He defended himself.

Eddie popped on the screen. "Whatever they are, keep your swinging high kicks away from my screen."

"Look you guys got lucky this time, but without my precise planning you're opening yourselves up for disaster. So just follow my orders" Donald said walking out.

"We don't always have to listen to you. We know how to handle things ourselves too" y/n spoke up crossing her arms.

"Exactly maybe your orders aren't always right" Chase said. They all looked at him; Leo look and them then back at his computer; Alexander looked up from his table and just stared in shock.

"Excuse me?" Donald turned around.

"He said 'well maybe you're orders aren't-'" Adam started but was cut off by Donald.

"I heard him!" Donald yelled and walked out of the lab. Alexander and Leo walked up to them not know they were being watch.

"Oh... I love watching them snap at each other. While team is falling apart" Marcus said amused as he, Quinn and Douglas watched them.

"Enough I want to get this done with. What do you say Douglas?" Quinn asked. Douglas was quite, he knows to save his life he'd have to finish off y/n with the gun. He went to the table and looked at it. He knows what's he needs to do.

"It's time to reclaimed what's mine. Let go pay a visit to my big brother" He slammed the table to the ground and walked away with Marcus following. Quinn smirked knowing her plan was working, she didn't tell Douglas her whole plan but let's say after he shoots her daughter there was no need for him or Marcus anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~