Spy fly

Y/n was standing by Chase on her phone while him and Bree were doing schoolwork

Y/n was standing by Chase on her phone while him and Bree were doing schoolwork. Suddenly a fly started attacking Bree. She tried to swat it away.

"What is that?" She asked. Y/n looked at her confused.

"Bree relax it's just a fly" Chase said.

"Well why is it bothering me when the foul rope stench of Adam is there?" Bree said

"Lucky undies. nine days in a row and no lighting strikes- that's science" Bree kept trying to swat it away. Leo walked in laughing.

"You look ridiculous"

"Well Yea so would you if you had some flying thing attacking you."

"Would I" just then the fly landed on his hand. Y/n and Chase walked beside them.

"How'd you do that"

"I talk to insects. They call me the fly whisperer"

"Leo no one calls you that" y/n said.

"You can talk to flys. Ask him why bees are suck jerks" Adam said

"You guys Leo's messing with you. That's Mr.Davenports spy fly. He designed it for recon missions. You see the fly's head is a tiny camera. Leo's controlling the entire things with a trackball on this watch." Chase explained

"Is there anything you don't ruin?" Leo asked

"Nope. Leo I don't think Mr.Davenport would approve of you using his expensive gadgets as toys"

"Well then he shouldn't have gone to Rock n Roll fantasy camp. Hello! Your almost 40! You can't rock and you're no ones fantasy"

"Can I see it?" Bree said about to grab it.

"Back off handsy" Bree walked with Leo to his desk. Y/n went back to leaning on the desk and Chase did his school work while Adam stood with them. Y/n leaned her head on Chase's shoulder. She let out a smile as Chase kissed the top of her head.

Leo then walked over I the screens and they all turned their attention to him.

"I give you the best... of Bree" The screen turned on and it showed Bree snoring in her capsule. The second was her face straight on the glass. Third she licked her lips. Fourth she was kissing the glass.

The boy started laughing. Y/n hit Chase in the stomach. Bree turned to Leo.

"I can't believe you Leo!" Bree yelled at him.

"Hey it's not my fault you sleep ugly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day they were at school. Y/n walked over to Bree and Leo.

"I can't believe you brought Davenports fly to school" Bree said

"Why did you bring you Leo? What if you get caught?"