Little Enterprise Visit

(River Vale Public Library)

(No point of view)

A car and a motorcycle pulled up at the River Vale Public Library by the memorial. Taking off the helmet was none other than Enterprise wearing her Anniversary Ride clothing. Then she put her hat on. Coming out of the car was Patrick wearing camouflage army colored clothing and wearing an SR-71 Blackbird necklace he got from the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center from Virginia. And from the left of the car came out Little Enterprise.

Patrick: Well, here we are.

Enterprise: Where our old part is.

Little Enterprise goes up to the stern plate then she touches it.

Little Enterprise: A piece of us.

Enterprise and I sit down on the bench as we watched Little Enterprise.

Enterprise: Now you decide to update.

Patrick: I'm sorry. I've just been too busy with writing the crossover FanFiction that I haven't been able to find any time to write the other FanFictions. And I haven't been turning any time to play my other games and I sometimes forget to log in to collect currencies and resources.

Enterprise: Ok. Ok. I get it.

Patrick: It's been a long year. And the pandemic is still not over. However in June, I started to notice people not wearing their masks while I was playing "Pokémon Go" Gible Community day. As I was seeing buildings let people in without a mask after getting vaccinated. But places like schools and colleges still require people to wear masks except when eating and drinking.

Enterprise: And Yostar finally makes a little me and does a rerun of some of their old events. And they finally bring in your favorite battleship named after your home state, USS New Jersey.

Patrick: I was able to get her and saw they made her a cool gacha animation since they made her an Ultra Rare. And they introduce Shimikaze too after she was only playable in "Azur Lane: Crosswave". Plus she gets her own gacha animation too. I still have yet to return to New Jersey's museum since I want to take her AR pictures in front of her museum like I did with Intrepid.

Enterprise: Now we come here to take Little me's AR pictures.

Patrick: Now Taihou has her own Oath skin. But still no Meta you.

Enterprise: Exactly. Still no Meta me. I feel like I don't get much attention from the producers and the fans. I am the main heroine and the face of the game but nobody pays a lot of attention to me.

Patrick: It's unfortunate. *sighs* I've barely had anyone to talk to in real life. Except on the Internet. Over the year I was able to get Mikasa, Alabama, Baltimore, Formidable, and Ping Hai. And "Slow Ahead" wasn't dubbed which was probably for the good bra she of what happened in the last Anime with how people hated the cringeworthy accents. Soon "Girls Frontline" Will get its own Anime and it better not have any foreign accents and it better not be dubbed by Funimation or else the fans will hate it. It better be dubbed by Crunchyroll, Bang Zoom, or Sentai Film works or else the fans will hate it. And during the summer months I've been watching more of SMG4's videos more often...

Little Enterprise: Big Sister. Big Brother. Can you take my picture.

Little Enterprise snapped them out of their conversation.

Patrick and Enterprise: Oh... Ok.

Patrick and Enterprise stood up and took Little Enterprise's picture.

Patrick: Now let's check out the library

The trio goes into the library. Patrick leads them to a spot they haven't seen before. The display case with relics from Enterprise.

It had books, a model of Enterprise, several old books, a boxing bell, a flight hat, two battle lanterns, two wood planks, a tool box, a naval uniform, and a flag

It had books, a model of Enterprise, several old books, a boxing bell, a flight hat, two battle lanterns, two wood planks, a tool box, a naval uniform, and a flag. It even had a battle order.

Enterprise: Our old stuff

Enterprise: Our old stuff. That boxing bell I used to hear every time there was a boxing match and that flag used to wave on me. Henry Hoffman, the man who oversaw my dismantling preserved my stern plate.

Little Enterprise: Our old stuff.

Patrick: Some people are generous enough to preserve some stuff. Like a stern plate and other relics like these relics. I wonder if Yostar will make younger versions of Yorktown and Hornet?

Enterprise: Who knows? Maybe they will. Now let's go check some books out about war history.

Little Enterprise: Ok Big Sister.

(A few hours later)

They decided that it was time to leave.

Little Enterprise: I enjoyed being here, Big Brother.

Patrick: I'm glad you did. Because it's not just Enterprise's part. It's your part too.

Enterprise: Now let's go home.

Enterprise puts her helmet on while Patrick and Little Enterprise get into the car. Then both vehicles leave and drive away.