125. You've Made The Headlines

Start from the beginning

When it was dark? It was dark…

Qi Le An blushed instantly!

Time flew. Qi Le An felt drowsy after eleven o’clock, but he stuck out with his phone. After it was finally midnight, Qi Le An posted his Weibo on time.

Qi Le An: Happy New Year! I’ve got a table of delicious food! I wish everyone great success in their work and studies!

After posting Weibo, Qi Le An was about to grab the hot topic, but he found that he received a notification.

[ You have a new comment ]

Wei Chang Feng Fynn: Happy New Year. Stay healthy and grow up safely. // Qi Le An: Happy New Year! I’ve got a table of delicious food! I wish everyone great success in your work and studies!

Qi Le An stared at Wei Chang Feng beside him and said, “Wei Sama, you are the first to comment on my posting.”

Wei Chang Feng chuckled and threw the phone aside, “I didn’t. Come on. Let’s go to sleep.”

Qi Le An lay lazily on the sofa and looked at the surging comments. “I don’t want to move.”

The next second, Wei Chang Feng extended his arms and lifted up Qi Le An.

Qi Le An exclaimed in shock, and his phone fell to the floor from the sofa, “My phone!”

Wei Chang Feng carried him with his arms and walked to the bedroom, saying, “It’s time to sleep. Stop using your phone.”

Qi Le An held Wei Chang Feng’s neck and laughed, “Wei Sama, are you jealous of the phone?”

Wei Chang Feng closed the door with his foot and threw Qi Le An on the soft bed. “You are mine. What am I jealous of?”

Qi Le An lay in bed and looked at Wei Chang Feng defiantly, “Come on!”

Wei Chang Feng turned off the lights and leaned over onto Qi Le An.

The noises of firecrackers covered the groans.

It was a wonderful and passionate night.

The next morning, Qi Le An heard the noises of firecrackers in his sleep. He snorted a bit, and Wei Chang Feng hugged him. In a daze, he seemed to hear Wei Chang Feng say something, but he was so sleepy that he fell back to sleep.

When he finally woke up, the sun was high up in the sky. As it was a holiday, Wei Chang Feng was driven by his desire and didn’t spare him last night, making Qi Le An feel sore all over.

Qi Le An lay in bed, thinking that this was Wei Chang Feng’s trap! Wei Chang Feng fed him during the day, while he fed Wei Chang Feng at night…

While he was thinking about it, Wei Chang Feng pushed the door open with a bowl of porridge and said, “You’re awake? Have some porridge.”

Qi Le An got up from the bed and said with an aggrieved face, “I feel sore.”

It wasn’t pain, but it was an indescribable sore.

Wei Chang Feng put down the porridge and rubbed Qi Le An’s waist, suggesting, “Sleep for a while longer?”

Qi Le An looked at Wei Chang Feng sadly.

Wei Sama smiled, “What do you want to eat? I’ll go make it for you.”

Qi Le An couldn’t help saying, “Wei Sama, this is a trap!”

Wei Chang Feng smiled without saying a word.

Suddenly music came from outside the room. After listening to it for a while, Qi Le An realized what that was. “My phone!”

Wei Chang Feng got up and said, “I’ll get it for you.”

Qi Le An didn’t even have to get his phone, enjoying the quiet and beautiful time. After a while, Wei Chang Feng came back and said, “It’s Chen Shan.”

Qi Le An, “Why don’t I suddenly want to pick it up?”

Wei Chang Feng raised an eyebrow, asking if he should hang up.

Qi Le An said, “Forget it. Give it to me!”

Wei Chang Feng handed the phone to Qi Le An, who picked up and said first, “Happy new year, Chen Ge!”

Chen Shan, who was just about to roar, said, “I’m not happy.”

Qi Le An said, “Don’t say that. Chen Ge, I’m afraid when you say in that tone. How is my godmother? How’s little sister? ”

Chen Shan took a deep breath and said, “Mother is fine, so is a chubby girl. But Qi Le An, you’re in trouble.”

Qi Le An was puzzled.

Chen Shan said, “What was going on with your posting on Weibo last night? Do you know you’ve made the headlines? Why can’t you give me peace of mind?”

Qi Le An paused. What? He made the headlines again?