Vol 1 Ch 9: The Sheep Group

Start from the beginning

"Whatever. So how has your family been?"

"Great! Though my little brother is a pain!"

"Haha! Come on! Is he the same as the last time I saw him?"

"He has grown up. But he is still a little childish like you."

"Oww... That hurt my feeling!"

She just rolled her eyes at my statement.

"You know Miku and Itsuki are here aswell."

"WHAT?! They have been here this entire time and I didn't even know?!"

She just giggled at what I said.

"Yup. Well what did you expect? I am here so obviously my sisters are here aswell. They are both in class B with me. Lucky right? "

Damn. I never paid attention to my surroundings. Most of my focus was in Class A and D so I completely forgot to check up on class B.

They are basically a family of four. Three triplets sisters and one little brother. The worst part is that the triplets are so alike in terms of looks that it's hard to tell which one is which. Fortunately they all dyed their hair a different colour. Aika here, has dyed her hair pink and keeps her hair longer than her sisters.

"Wait so do they know about me?"

"Yup. Itsuki was pretty mad that you didn't recognize her."

"Yeah...Well..."

I didn't know that they were entering this school aswell. I need to make a mental note to meet them. Wait a minute....

"Aika. If you knew that she knew...then why did you pretend that you just realized who I was during our session."

"Hee~ I just wanted to test if you remembered me or not." She said while giving me a smug face.

This is so not fair. But what did I expect from the oldest triplet. She would use every opportunity she got to mess with me.

If I have to say, then Aika would be the smartest of the triplets. And that's saying alot since the three of them are just below average! Though she has her beauty going for her and plans to become a model. Not to mention, her cooking is great! She loves to tease me and is kinda of a typical tsundere. She doesn't give a damn how her words affect me and doesn't think twice about insulting me half way to death...

Miku is the middle sister. She isn't that academically great. But is amazing when it comes to history. Even a genius! She is the perfect person to be a librarian. Since she likes books like no one else. She is normally very quite and mature, but I think her and Hiyori will get along. I should introduce them to eachother.

Itsuki, the youngest triplet, can only be described as stubborn, awkward and stupid. But she has a good heart and is the best at understanding her siblings emotions. She is always there when you need someone to talk too! You can say, that she is the one who acts like the mom in their family. She is the most athletic of the bunch. She is also the jokester among the three sisters.

I am not that surprised that they got sorted into the same class. Coincidences like this have happened since the day I met them. Basically, each sister has something they are better at then the other. But their overall abilities are the same.

For example, Aika is good at cooking, English and Biology. Miku is good at games, Maths and History. As for Itsuki, she is good at sports, Chemistry and Physics. It's like they complete eachother and make up for the other's weakness.

Separately they are just at or below average. But if there was a way to combine them. Then you would get a perfect beauty who is almost good at everything.

Me and Aika pretty much just talked to eachother the entire time and even got some food together.

During the second session of the day. The same thing happened. With class A not cooperating, they weren't able to narrow down the target's identity to me.

Timeskip

It's the second day of the exam. And I have no idea what I am supposed to do.

I didn't have a chance to meet up with the triplets. We were busy on the days when the other one was free. Though thanks to Aika acting as the middle woman, we decided to meet after the ship exam. I have their number so we have been texting back and forth.

Ryueen has already instructed us to find the names of the other targets. Something which I don't have to do. Since I am the target. I also told him that I was the target for my group. He didn't say much but by the looks of it, he is planning something.

I received a text from Sakayanagi and was told to meet her near the pool. Where I am standing right now.

"Fufu. So you are here. Shall we begin?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around to see Sakayanagi and Kamuro standing there.

"Hi. So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Fufu. Here take this." She handed me a piece of paper.

"It has the names of all the targets in Class A along with the their group name. Use it well~" Saying that she and Kamuro walked off.

It wouldn't take a genius to figure out that she plans to use this to decrease Katsuragi's influence.

Well it's advantageous to me so...

I clicked a photo of it and send it to Ryueen. Now then that's done. I can go and get some rest. Finally!

I have been caught up with catching up with Aika about the past that I didn't have much alone time.