Vol 1 Ch 9: The Sheep Group

Start from the beginning

"Nah we get it." One of her friends replied.

"We should catch up sometime Aika. I never expected to find you here."

"Same. Here is my number. We can do it after the session today."

After that she went back to her seat and so did I.

"Ahem...Sorry for interrupting you all. Now then. Shall we discuss the exam?"

"Sorry. But we of class A will not be cooperating with any of you."

"Huh?" We all turned towards the three class A students.

"Katsuragi has informed us to not cooperating with any of you. Class A will not be participating in this exam."

I feel blessed. This is exactly what I wanted.

"But why? Don't you want class points?"
Nishino asked.

No shut up please!

"According to Katsuragi. This exam has many risk. Thus we will not be participating. Even if you all manage to gain points. The difference between class A and the rest is too big to cover. We will make up for it in the next exam."

So class A has taken a defensive strategy. It seems Katsuragi has learned his lesson after the island exam. I wonder how Sakayanagi plans to sabotage this?

I have only met her once and only talked to her for a few minutes. So the impression, I have of her is mostly because of the rumors and information I received from others. So her intelligence is something I am not sure of. But if it's true that she scored full marks in every one of the subjects during the midterms. Then she must be smart as hell. Cause I didn't even understand what the questions meant.

"So class A won't be participating? You do know that makes you three the prime suspect for being the target right?" Aika spoke.

She has always been a manipulate girl. However, in terms of academics, she isn't too bright. Just like her sisters.

"We don't care. Even if one of us is the target. There is no way for you to know. Anyone in this room can be the target. So it doesn't matter to us. Now we won't be conversing with any of you any further."

With that those three pulled their chairs to the corner and pulled out their phones.

"Sigh. I guess class A is out. So anyone else have any ideas about the exam?"
Aika asked but no one responded.

God this is going to be an awkward hour.

Timeskip:-

Our first session ended with a complete failure. No clues were found and no leads to who the targets was. Well failure for them, success for me.

I caught up with Aika.

"Hey. Let's catch up shall we?"

"Yup! It's been so long! It's been two years since you and your parents moved away."

"Yeah... But to think we would meet in a place like this. What were the odds?"

"Yeah. Umm...Also I heard about you. You were the one who bought victory to your class and got them second place right? Good job!"

"Hehe...Well it was more of a team effort..."

"Hmm? Really? So how did you do it?"

"Well I first... HEY WAIT A MINUTE! STOP TRYING TO GET INFO OUT OF ME!"

"HAHA! You are still as gullible as ever!"

I forgot how much she enjoyed playing around with me...sigh. I just have to put up my gaurd after she praises me . Because she never praises me without a reason.