"Aren't you going to enter the match, Ayanokōji-kun?"

"We would probably have a higher chance of winning if I left it to Horikita instead of letting me mess things up."

"I see. Then, I suppose it's fine if I turn the tides in our favor?"

With that, she typed something with her keyboard. And then, Hashimoto, who had been stuck in consideration, sprung back to life like a fish that had found water.

Students laughed.

Kamuro: well that was funny.

Hashimoto: it is great honor for me that great king made joke on me. This peasants is happy.

And with this all boys started to laugh.

The commander's 30-minute countdown timer would pause from the moment they pressed enter. Apparently, the time lag between transmissions was also taken into account. Then, from the moment the opponent makes their next move, the countdown would begin once again. Horikita versus Sakayanagi. I was earnestly hoping that the two of them were evenly matched. If they were, Horikita may be able to hold onto her advantage until the very end. But, I didn't think it would turn out that way. Sakayanagi had entered the match with absolute confidence. Based on the recent flow of events, it was clear that the exceptionally skilled move that Sakayanagi had given Hashimoto had left Horikita anxious. So, she had to think. She had to consider how she would fight when her opponent had changed to someone much stronger than her. And, she had to be resolute. She had to make use of the time she had saved during the opening of the match and make her move.

"Maybe I didn't give her enough of a handicap.

Miyammato: huh who the-

Ryuen: aah same fucking line. Albert punch him.

Albert nods and punched him. He fainted

Ryuen: anyone else.

Each time Horikita made a move, it always took Sakayanagi less than five seconds to respond. She would immediately respond with calculated moves that honed in on Horikita's weak points. The opportunity Horikita had made for herself had vanished in the blink of an eye. At this point, she was left with only the tiniest advantage. Horikita's hand stopped.

Ryuen: kuku it's always amazing to see to get her destroyed.

Sakayanagi: fufu that's true.

Sudo: temme

Horikta: sudo-kun.

Sudo sit's quietly.

Everyone: (what a dog man)

Though she was just a beginner, she probably felt the despair that came with being matched against an opponent whose power was far beyond her reach. She was being closed in on, driven into a corner with no place to go. Two, three minutes passed. There was simply nothing Horikita could do anymore. This was the line. The dividing line that separated the winner from the loser.

Class D looked down.

Horikita couldn't deal with the pressure, so I chose to pick up the baton and signaled that I'd begin with my intervention. Through the power of text to speech, this signal was sent to Horikita through her headset. For a moment, Horikita looked up at the camera. She nodded, entrusting the rest of the thinking to me. This wouldn't be a battle between Horikita and Sakayanagi anymore. Instead, it was a one-on-one fight between Sakayanagi and myself.

Ryuen: finally.

Manabu: well it will be interesting.

Kiryuuin: having a mutual feeling.