You know I'm bad at love (ooh-ooh)
But you can't blame me for tryin'
You know I'd be lyin' sayin'
You were the one (ooh-ooh)
That could finally fix me
Lookin' at my history
I'm bad at love (ooh-ooh)

Oh, you know, you know, you know, you know (ooh)
I'm bad at love (ooh-ooh)
Oh, oh

Ella claps. I stop the music. I'm quite Happy with the song, I just need to film my two music videos and I can finally release the album.

I smile looking at my baby Ella.

Lisa: does Ella want to surprise mama at work.

Jennie told me where her shoot is held before she left. She thinks I'm going home after finishing up on the song but I want to surprise her and make her smile.

I also want to prove to her I'm a changed person, I'm not letting this love go from me. I may be bad at love but this time I'm going to make her my endgame.

Lisa: let's go and get mama some gifts to surprise her.

Jennie PoV

Photographer: that's amazing Jennie, let's take a break, change into your next outfit and have some time and then we'll go back to shooting.

I nod and I go to my dressing room to change into my next outfit. My shoot is for Calvin Klein.

Manager: I'll give you time to change Jennie I'm outside if you need me.

I nod

Jennie: thank you

I close the door and get changed to my next outfit.

I look in the mirror and it was cute

I was about to call Lisa but someone knocked on the door of my dressing room.

Jennie: come in!

I shout and my eyes lit up.

Lisa: surprise.

Lisa put Ella on the floor and she waddles to me.

Jennie: my baby.

I pick Ella up and she kisses my lips.

Ella: mama... pretty

I smile

Jennie: thank you baby.

I look at Lisa and she had a box of chocolates and a teddy bear in her hands. I smile at her, I'm pretty sure I'm blushing.

Lisa: you look good Jen.

Lisa pecks my lips. I sat Ella on the couch and gave her my phone, she was watching kid videos on YouTube. I turn back to Lisa.

Jennie: those for me.