Chapter 37

*At night*

Everyone had gathered at AKTK's room.

Tk:Ab hum jo baat krne waale hai woh bht important hai,so pls beechme koi nhi bologe

Everyone just nodded.

Tk: So,when i finished my school here in mumbai,and i wanted to go to my dream college,which was in Delhi. Luckily,i got my admission there and i was the happiest. I shifted to the hostel there and was very happy untill i met a girl. (He was sitting next to ashi and he held her hand.) (To ak) ashi ab jo mein bolunga pls tu uspe bilkul react mat karna aur meri puri baat sunna pls.

As:Hmmm.

Tk:And i fell in lo-.....love with her. (Ashi's hold started to loosen and she got tears in her eyes but tanzeel looked in her eyes and just nodded in a no and ashi again tightly gripped his hand and composed herself). I was madly in love with her,and one day i decided to propose her. And finally after gaining some courage i proposed her. And she said yes,i was the happiest that day. The intial 6 months went good when one day,i had gone out to bring a surprise for her. When i returned,i-i saw she wasnt there and only a piece of note was lying on my bed side table. I thought she too had planned a surprise for me,cause that day was the day i had proposed to her. I went and excitedly opened the note,only to get the biggest shock of my life. The note read.
Hey tk,
I know when you will read the note,you will be shocked,but do you think i even care? No. I never loved you,i was with you only because you were the most popular guy in the college and because u were famous on social media too,however i have now got all the fame i wanted so bye. And never try to contact me again
~A
I was shattered,mein shock hogaya tha. I loved her with all my heart and all she did was give me pain. After that i had a tough time in college. People would tease me,bully me and call me names,only cause she left me,and she had told everyone that i cheated on her. I went in depression and had to leave that college. And i came here,here i found my friends,damnfam and they helped me come out of everything and have been there for me since then. And fir u came into my life (seeing towards ashi) tu aai and you brought the child in me back,you brought the happy tanzeel back.

Saying this he just hugged ashi. And damnfam too were shocked till core,that a girl could go till this extent.

Tk:Aur ashi,ab mein tujhe uss ladki ka naam bataunga,par pls promise me ki tu mujhe sunegi

As:Hmmm

Tk:That girl was none other than ah-ahana...o-o-oberio,teri b-b-behen

This statement shook ashi,she couldnt believe it was her di,who did this to tanzeel.

As:Yeh kya bol rha hai tanzeel,ahana di esa kabhi kar nhi sakti,tujhe pakka galat fehmi hui hogi

Tk:Nhi ashi,mere paas proof bhi hai iss bare mein

And tk went to his cupboard and brought a letter and some pictures of his and ahana togehter. Ashi saw the pictures and was shocked,shocked would still be an understatement. She immediately broke down into tears.

As:Mujhe-mujhe vishwas nhi ho rha,ki ahana-ahana di esa kuch kar sakti hai,i-i need to talk to her.

Unns:Nhi ashi,abhi mat kar,abhi you are not in the condition to talk with anyone

Aash:Yes ashi,just don't do it right now,pehle tu apni baat bol le,just say it all out and then call karlena

As:Yaa you are right

As:Mera saath bhi esa hi kuch hua tha,jo tanzeel ke saath hua tha but the only difference was he didnt leave me instead....instead he....(recalling the incident she broke down into tears) Everyone couldnt ashi in that condition and shared a grp hug

Addy:Ashi,pls shant ho ja,aur hame bata kya hua tha,agar bateagi nhi toh hum teri madad kese karenge uss cheez se bahar aane mein.

As:Hmmmm

As:I was a new admission in the college,and waha pe mujhe ek ladke pe crush tha,i fell in love with him the day i saw him (With each sentence she tightened her hold on tanzeel's hand,as if she was scared of something,where as tanzeel with all his strength squeezed her hand,assuring that he was with her and ashi just gave a weak smile) And he belonged to one of the most bad yet popular group of college. One day all of a sudden proposed me in front of the whole college,i was shocked yet happy and accepted his proposal. The intial 5 to 7 months went the best,we would go out on dates,hang out together,also go out on movie dates and were the perfect couple in the college. When one day we came from a party and we both were drunk but yet were in our senses. That-that night,he-he....he tried to take advantage of me. And i came to know he was only there with me cause he didnt love me but because he loved my body. I was shook and that night it self i left his room and the next day i didnt go to college. I didnt feel like going,and then the next week i left college and came here. Here i met you guys and you guys were the reason my night mares stopped and i was the bubbly ashi again. I didnt have to fake my smile ever from the day i-i was back to my original self,but still incidents from that day still haunt me sometime and i am afraid that he will come someday to seek revenge,and i was right,he came back. Tujhe yaad hai tanzu mera uss din accident hua tha,woh ussine kia tha,mujhse badla lene ke lie just because i didnt agree to be with him.

Everyone had tears in their eyes,they werent able to believe ashi had gone through so much in life but still she was the strong girl that she is today.

Tk:Uska naam bata tu,mein usse nhi chodunga

As:Ishaan malhotra

Hearing the name,the land beneath tanzeel's legs slipped. It was ishaan,his brother.

Tk:Tere paas us-uska k-koi photo hai

Ashi nodded in yes and went to her cupboard and brought the pictures. As soon as tanzeel saw the pictures he fell on his knees

As:Tanzu!!!

Tk:Ashi,yeh-yeh ishaan bhai hai,mera-mera cousin

As:Kyaaaa

Tk:Haan,aur hamare saath hi retha tha,par padhne delhi gaya tha,iske mom dad,mere chachu chachi ek accident mein unki death hogai,tabse he lived with us.

As:I-i cant believe hamare bhai behen esa kuch karenge

Tanzeel was fuming in anger and without wasting a second picked his phone and called ishaan.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading
Hope you liked it

Don't forget to vote and comment

A long chapter after so longg!! Finally everyone knows tha truth,what will be ishaan's and ahana's reaction when AKTK would call them. It was my first time writing something like this,So hope i lived upto all your expectations...
Also sorry for not posting yesterday,was caught up with some work. Anyways,will be posting 2 chapter today,so be readyy

Next update in the evening

Ignore mistakes if any
Unedited part.

See you soon
Byeee
~TK