Chapter 62

*After 15 mins*

Ashi was sitting on her dressing table,doing her makeup. All ready to kill tanzeel with her looks. She was slaying in her all black outfit. She quickly did her makeup,left her hair open and headed towards the parking. Till the time aasan had already left and mrunirudh were in their room still watching the movie.
Meanwhile tanzeel was lost in his thoughts scrolling something in his phone,his thoughts were broken when he heard footsteps approaching him. As he turned,he was left awestruck by the sight in front of him. It was ashi. She was wearing casual outfit,with minimal makeup yet looking the most beautiful. Tanzeel was looking no less in his all white outfit. Both of them looked up towards each other at the same time,having a cute eyecontact. Ashi broke it however tanzeel still stared at ashi,as if seeing her for the first time. Ashi blushed and walked tomwards him.

 Ashi blushed and walked tomwards him

Ashi came towards him and snapped her fingers infront of him,making him come out of his world

As:Kya hua tk,kaha kho gaya

Tk:h-haan...k-kuch n-nhi...(he calmed down) woh tu itne pyaari lag rhi thi ki tere upar se nazre hatane ka man hi nhi krra tha.

As (blushed):Ab chale...warna bolega ki ashi teri wajah se der hogai

Tk chuckled and opened the door for ashi to get in. Both of them sat in the car and drove off towards their destination.

*At aasan's side*

Both of them were enjoying their alone time,vibing to their fav music. Sanket was stealing glances of aashna,and why wouldnt he,afterall she looked stunning. Whereas aashna was lost in her own world,with eyes out of the window and soul vibing to music while eyeing sanket.

 Whereas aashna was lost in her own world,with eyes out of the window and soul vibing to music while eyeing sanket

Sanku:Um,honey,kya meine aapko bataya,ki aap kitni sundar lag rhe hoo

Aash (blushed):Aur kya meine tujhe bataya ki tu mujhe yeh 100 baar bata chuka hai

Both of them chuckled.

Sanku:Paar aapne ek bhi baar mujhe compliment nhi kia....(while making a cute angry face)

Aash:Awww,ab mein kya hi bolu,tu hamesha ki tarah handsome lag rha hai

Sanku blushed where as aashna chuckled. Sanket held aashna's hand with one hand and the other was on the steering wheel. Both of them so needed this alone time togehter. Though they shared in the same room,but still something was still missing between them,maybe the peace,the SUKOON was missing,they hadnt been alone for the whole day,some one or the other would always come and disturb their alone time. Not that they didnt like being with their friends,but the alone time was also a bit needed. Both of them just smiled and continued their journey. Their thoughts were broken,when their go to song was played. Aashna turned the volume up and both of them had an instant smile on their face. The song was......

*At AkTk's side*

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading
Hope you liked it

Don't forget to vote and comment

Another Aasan and AkTk chapter on the way. After Aasan and AkTk,will show UnNav and MruniRudh moments.
Next update on sunday (a little late cause i am very busy on friday and saturday,but trust me it will be worth the wait,(will try my best to make ur wait worth it))

Also,Socha Nhi Tha,the 3rd song of TK's album DAASTAN,is out,do check it out if you havent. That song too is a masterpiece!!!🥺💫

Ignore mistakes if any

See you soon
Byeee

~TK