Chapter 2

So you all guessed it right. The girl was unns.

Unns's dress (ignore the purse)

Ashi and unns saw each other and somewhere felt an instant connection.
Both of them were happy that their room mate was a girl.

Ashi's POV
Omgg,yaay,my room mate is a girl! I dont know why i feel an instant connection towards her. Her eyes,her hairs everything is so perfect and she is so beautiful.
POV ends

Unns's POV
I opened the door and saw a girl sitting back facing me,the time she turned i was stunned. Woow,she is so beautifull and i feel an instant connection. I am happy she is my room mate.
POV ends

As: Hi,My name is ashi khanna (moves hand forward for handshake)

Unns:Hi,I am unnati malharkar,u can call me unns. (Shakes her hand with ashi). So you are new here?

As:Yaa,i just got my admission.

Unns:Ohh,come i will take you to meet my friends,this whole dorm belongs to us,the boys are out playing football and the girls are in the next room.

As:Oh sure,would love to make new friends.

Unns then took ashi to the room besides them and there they saw two girls,one scrolling her phone and the second one was playing Zaeden's song on loud speaker.

Unns:Guyss,meet my new room mate,Ashi Khanna.

Aash:Hi ashi,I am Aashna Hegde.

Neerja:Hi,I am neerja parikh.

As:Hi everyone,so we all are in the same year?

Neerja:Nope,I am a year younger,but there were no rooms available with the same batch students so i had to share room with them.

As:Ohh,nice

The doorbell rings and all four of them go to the living room

Unns opens the door and the boys enter.

Unns:So ashi,let me introduce you to (is cut by ashi in between)

As:Rishu,addy!!

Addyshabh:Ashii!!

The trio hugs while the others stood there confused.

Rishu:Okay guys,i know you are confused,so let me introduce you to my twinnie ashi. I,Ashi and addy were in the same school.

Everyone:ohh, (except NUA):Glad to meet you ashi.

Rishu:Okay so let me introduce you to our boys gang. This is (was interruped by unns)

Unns:I was going to do that rishuu!

Rishu:No,she is my twinnie i will introduce her. And then their fight starts.

As:GUYS!! Stoppp,finger on you lips.aashna please introduce me to everyone.

Aash:Yaa,kya baccho ki tarah ladte ho yaar tumlog rishu aur unns. (Rishu and Unns stood there with finger on their lips,where as everyone esle chuckled).So ashi,this is arsh,tanzeel,aur addy rishu ko tu jaanti hai.
Guys where are buddy and sanky?

Arsh:Woh log aa rhe hai,neeche hai.

Sanku and mnv entered. As they entered ashi saw that Aash and Unns had an instant smile on their faces.

Sanku: Who is this girl honey?

Arsh:Sanku yaha pe "HONEY" ke alawa aur log bhi hai jinse tu puch sakta hai...(with a smirk)

Sanku(while changing the topic):Are esa kuch nhi hai,honey was introducing her toh mujhe laga she knew her.

Everyone started teasing them,where as aasan stood there blushing.

Ashi understood that aashna and sanket had a crush on each other. After the teasing session SAM introduces them selves to each other.

Time passes and its evening.

All of them had gone to the canteen to have their dinner,where as ashi and unns were a little late. While going ashi bumped into some and was about to fall.

She had her eyes closed with fear of her dashing the hard floor visible all over her face. But to her surprise she was saved and she felt a strong arm holding her waist.

She opened her eyes and saw tanzeel holding her and they had a cute eye contact.

Unns:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it for the chapter.
Hope you all liked it.

Next chapter by today evening.

Ignore mistakes if any.

See you soon
Byeeee.

~TK