|#40:lesson learned|[m]

Start from the beginning

"that was a bad attitude young man.", yoongi said.

"you're being mean to me" hoseok stated, crossing his arms and fidget himself on the wall.

he was just standing there, not looking at the alpha who had curious eye's.

"mean? you're the one who was going to left me there" yoongi was not really known as a good arguer, he was really just putting the omega on his line.

"how bout'the girl? you let her touch you!"

"don't be so dramatic, I did not let her"

"dramatic? me? Haha, you're the one who said 'not to be so close to anyone' even tho I am not close to anyone unless it's you!"

"don't.shout.at.me"

"why should i obey you?"

"you should, I'm your alpha"

"I don't have an alpha" hoseok said before storming off, but was pulled into a aggressive kiss by the alpha.

getting all dirty so as running mouths, slushy noise and deep breaths were heard.

hoseok gasped when yoongi took his both wrist in just one hand, on top of that he put it on the top of hoseok's head.

pinning him through the wall, not letting him take his breath because the kiss was so unpleasantly damaged between their saliva and moans.

Yoongi was about to pull away, hoseok just couldn't take his mouth out of the alpha's touch.

Yoongi had other plans, but it can be so unfair for the younger. it can be a desperate need for hoseok.

while they were kissing, yoongi had hoseok put on his arms struggled him to pull him on his feet.

Yoongi brought hoseok to the soft mattress, gently laying him down, patting his thighs caressing his butt cheek.

"look im sorry.." yoongi had to apply a justifying forgiveness, he knew hoseok all along and he couldn't bare seeing him angry.

"don't say sorry, i can't forgive you yet." hoseok stated, grinding on yoongi's bottoms.

"you can't do that"

"i can"

"fine." yoongi said, he took hoseok's wrist fast. not allowing him to escape, he ended up pushing the younger back to the mattress.

Hovering over him, turned him to his back.

he had his handcups this time, handcupping the younger as he was forbidden to touch himself nor do his desire's.

"yoongi-"

"be quite, this is your punishment."

Hoseok gasped.

the handcups were so tight at his wrist, he couldn't see anything what his mate's doing because he was on his tummy.

he heard a growl from the alpha.

"ahh!" he moaned, didn't expect to earn a spank from the older. "hm, you seemed to like it pup?" yoongi said, deep and quit sexy.

hoseok didn't answer, and by that yoongi did it again, more hard and rough.

hoseok did loved it, but he didn't suddenly want yoongi to know it, therefore he'll use it as his kink.

"ah, y-yoongi.." hoseok moan after moaned on his pillow, merely the older hearing the younger because he was munching on his pillow to kept quiet.