prolog

*Kenny's POV*

I just woke up, and again. I died, *deep breath* I get up and looked In the broken mirror. 'Well my scars are not going to be any less' i thought, I put on my ripped Parker and went into the kitchen where my siblings were eating. From the Kitchen I can see the Living room, where my parents are sleeping with many empty bottles of alcohol. The bottles were all around. „Hey Kenny, wanna eat something?" my brother asked me, *muffels* „no thanks Kev, I must go..bye!" I said and left the house.

As I walked the way to the bus stop I saw the girls in the park sitting and talking

As I walked the way to the bus stop I saw the girls in the park sitting and talking. Just how I always am I wanted to know about what they were talking about. I'm always curious.

„-so my idea was to do a party for him" Wendy said. „thats a great idea, Wendy! But he would never-" „ HE WIILLL!!" interrupted Wendy Bebe. „Giiirrllsss, it's time to go to school! Then we can ask him! But we have to invite other guys as well, otherwise it will be noticed! " Heidi said. As I sow all girls agrees and get on there way to school. Or rather to there bus stop.

I did the same, the funny thing is we drive around the same bus but get in at different bus stops.I laughed while walking to my bus stop because of that thought. On my stop I sow my friends already there, I ran to them faster. When they say me, they waved to me- at least Stan. Because Kyle and Cartman were fighting, or rather arguing. When I was standing next to everyone, the others noticed me too, Kyle smiling at me while he had Cartman in a headlock, Cartman just looked at me and smiled and gave me the fist. I smiled and give him the first too- and yes I know that they can't see my smile (because of my mask/Parker ) but I don't care, Hahah. We talked a lot until our bus came.

~in front of the school building~

„Well well, were in hell again- " Cartman said. We laughed and agreed. We walked past the girls and get into our class.