Chapter 33: Game Plan

Start from the beginning

"Feed me!" one of the games played as she whipped around, looking directly at us again.

"I heard that." She said, scanning the room. "Someone's still playing that game..." she said, walking in front of her desk. "Who is it?" Mrs. Finch asked, walking through the desks. "I can hear it. Who has that..."" She said, looking at Victor as she pulled the giant picture of Victor smiling to reveal him playing the game as all of us burst out laughing. "Victor!" she exclaimed as he looked up at her.

"Uh, hi Mrs. Finch! You're looking lovely as ever today...apart from that scowl..." he said, looking at her.

"Give me that game." She said through gritted teeth as she took the game from him. "You can get this back from the lost and found at the end of the day!" she exclaimed, walking back to the front of the class.

"No! You don't understand. I'm on level 4!" he exclaimed, standing up as the bell rang.

"Don't forget to hand in your homework assignment before you leave!" she exclaimed as I pulled it out of my backpack. I put on my backpack as I walked to the front.

"Homework? Oh no, homework...I forgot to do my homework!" Preston exclaimed as I looked at him.

"Let me guess...you were playing Gamegoblin?" I asked him, crossing my arms as Brody stopped behind me.

"No!" he exclaimed, scoffing as he hid the game. "Well, maybe. Yea, I guess I was. But I'm getting really good!" he exclaimed, showing us the game.

"That's great, but you failed the homework assignment." Brody said from behind me before we both handed it in. When we walked trough the door, I pulled him aside.

"Can you cover for me next lesson?" I asked as I felt the headache return. 

"Why?" Brody asked confused.

"I need to figure something out." I answered. Luckely for me, he nodded. "Thanks." And with that I walked away.

⊹˙⋆ The Silver Ranger ⋆˙⊹

Right now we were in the base for our training, but nobody of us was listening to Brody. While the others were playing that game, I still was trying to figure something out. Right at that moment I got a few new messages. I quickly pulled out my phone to read them. Those were from some friends and my brother. "For today's training, I thought we could start with some balance drills, and..." Brody said as he turned around, seeing the others on their Gamegoblin and me on my phone. "I wish Preston had never given us those games." Brody said groaning as I stood up and walked up to him while putting my phone away. "Hold on a second, where is Preston?" He asked me as we both looked around, not seeing him in the base.

"Uh, Brody I have to tell-" I started to say.

"Come on, guys." Brody said interuppting me, walking up to Hayley as she glanced up at him before going back to her game. "We need to train." he said, walking to Calvin while I walked back towards the stool I sat on before which was next to Levi.

"Ok, ok, ok." Calvin said, still playing the game.

I wanted to say something, but the moment I wanted to I felt a sharp pain making me grab my head and close my eyes for a second. When I opened them the room seemed to spin. I started to wobble on my legs. "Bella, everything alright?" Brody asked. All I could do was shake my head as I started to feel lightheaded. Brody sighed before he grabbed Levi's game.

"Hey! Give it back!" Levi exclaimed as I grabbed his shoulder to keep my balance. 

"Maybe if you hadn't been so obsessed with that game, you would have noticed that something is going on with your girlfriend." Brody said motioning to me. Levi looked over at me and stood up.