"Are you all done talking? About how to deal with me?"

"Wei Wuxian, if you are that capable, then go to the meeting with all the clan to see if you can compete with all of the clan leader there instead of fighting low rank and defenseless cultivator like us....you won't be able to prove how capable you are!"

Wei Wuxian use his power to speed walk over to the one who was talking, he put his hand to that Jin disciple neck.

"Don't kill me!" He begged for his life.

"Low rank cultivator. Why should I bother to tolerate with a low rank like you? What do you have anything against me? Alway pushing me, always. But one thing you are right about. Every prey has it perpetrator, I shouldn't waste my time on you."

He let go of that Jin disciple, he got up to walk into NeverNight with a sinister smirk on his face.

In NeverNight, Wei Wuxian is sitting on top the roof of the palace that once belong to Wen Ruohan. He listen to Jin Guangshan going on and on and on about how to take him down and how evil he is and how he save the Wen from their death.

This got him to laugh at what Jin Guangshan just said.

They all look up to see Wei Wuxian sitting on then roof laughing at them.

"Jiang Cheng, I can't believe you are part of this. You have fallen into Jin Guangshan trap. Family can't go against family, you should know that, even if you are a clan leader. What important is your family, the reputation of Jiang clan doesn't matter. What matter is to stand up for your family and your brother," Jiang Fengmian is giving Jiang Cheng a talk about what is important and what is not important.

"I know a-die, I will remember your word," 'I won't go against Wei Wuxian, after seeing that he gave up his core for me, I will and never go against him.'

"Wei ying! How dare you show up here?!"

"My name is not for someone like you to said. Why can't I be here? Have you forgotten already? During the sunshot campaign, I have fought five thousand men along, not to mention three thousand. Beside , my appearance is what you all wanted, right?"

He looked at the people below, people who call themselves righteousness when they are not at all.

"Save your breath from finding my den and you can burn me tomorrow!"

"Arrogant brat!" Nie Mingjue shouted to Wei Wuxian.

"Da ge! You know Wei Xiong isn't arrogant," Huaisang can only hear his brother sigh at the comment.

"Sect leader Nie, I have alway been arrogant like this."

Soon Wei Wuxian turn his attention to Jin Guangshan, "Sect leader Jin, I have a question for you. Who said that if Wen Qing and Wen Ning went to Jinlintai to ask for punishment, he would end this? And who is that saying he would scatters the cremains  the rest of the Wen last dregs  and me?"

"Those are two different things. Wei Wuxian, the assault at the Qiongqi road, you kill more then one hundred of the Jin disciple. That one thing. You let Wen Ning committed more murder is another thing."