Wow, no one knows themselves like their own family, I guess. Zayn better not only be using him for his body, I know how that fucking feels and spoiler alert- it's not sunshine and rainbows.

Positive though- spending time with him outside of school, good job Zayn's a catch.

"That's perfect." I respond, sipping my iced coffee that I haven't touched for the whole of lunch, not really having an appetite.

Well, an appetite for food, anyway.

~~

I push the door open to the parking lot, starting to thing about what to wear and how to tell my mum that I've met the love of my life for the first time, on the first day of my new school. I need to know everything about him.

"Styles!" Someone calls out from next to me, a white Porsche rolls up and parks next too me, the window is rolled down to reveal Zayn.

"You alright, mate?" I shout back, now talking to him through the window, my hand on the open edge, looking in. Louis sits in the back, still can't get over his name and how well it fits him.

"Hop in the back, Louis won't bite." I smile at his remark, nodding my head before opening the door in the back. Maybe I want him to bite, maybe I want to bite him, seeping my sharp teeth into his beautiful neck, he's the type of guy to watch twilight. He's probably read it too.

I slide into the seat, he rests his head on the window ledge, not noticing me in the car next to him due to his music blasting through his headphones that loud, I can hear it.

I don't bother to disturb him in his state of joy, I want to watch him more.

As Zayn starts the car of, I notice Lou's headphones. They look old, used, like he uses them everyday, from the looks of him he listens to indie and rock. Or indie rock. Or all three.

"Babe, don't be antisocial." Zayn looks at Louis through the rear-view mirror. I love pet names, but 'babe' is not it. And I can tell Louis hates them. I'll make him love them though.

"Fuck off Zayn." Due to his new friendship with Zayn, I am well surprised at how he's so over Zayn already.

"Speak to Styles, you guys seem to have a lot in common." Zayn wines, now speedy down a quiet road in the direction to his home, Niall sits next to him eyes shut, probably tired.

"Yeah and your face has a lot in common with your ass, but I don't go on about it." Louis bites back, looking at me, I smile at him but he scowls back. Okay Mr feisty.

Zayn laughs as sending Louis a kiss through the rear view, Louis face turns red, clearly charmed. What is he that I'm not? I have the hair, the abs, the vibe, the nice names. Maybe it's the confidence, of which I just don't have, that Zayn does.

"So this is our humble of bode," Zayn introduces, pulling into the drive. Niall hops up before unlocking the door and running to the front door.

"I call the toilet!" He shouts, holding his ass while pushing it open.

Jesus is this house massive, they must be rich rich, I knew from their car but I didn't think they where that fucking rich. I restrain myself from asking what they're parents do for money.

"Fucking hell Zayn, how big do you need a house?" Louis shouts, looking out the window at the house.

Agreed, darling. Agreed.

~~

The ceilings of the basement stained as I look up, Louis sits on Zayn's lap, my jealousy at an all time high. Coughing and spurting up the weed. Never have tried it before, but it makes me loose short term memory as I trip.

"What's your name again, babe?" I ask blonde Irish boy, I recognise him but not his face.

"Niall- but me friends call me Nialler so...call me wotever ya want." What friends? It's basically summer still and you're sitting in a basement with your gay brother, and his gay friends. Get a fucking life, blondie. Actually, that's a little harsh.

"Louis, what time is it?" Zayn looks into his eyes, I wish could.

"My phones right there." He points, sarcastically but annoyed. I don't know why he's here, he doesn't seem to like me or Niall. Maybe he's just here for Zayn.

I wish he was here for me. I'm here for him.

"Ha, ah shit you'll never guess what time it is," Zayn chuckles at something he finds clearly amusing, "Shirtless Chris Evans o'clock haha."

A picture of Chris Evans resides on Louis' phone, his lock screen actually, I stare at it. So he does like abs. That's good, but who can compare to fucking Chris Evans, man. I don't think I've ever been this jealous, Louis might aswell take a picture of Zayn's abs (which he definitely has) then make them his lockscreen. That's the only worse thing.

"No!" Louis snatches it back, reading the time at the top of the screen, he jumps of Zayn's lap, "Oh shit, I gotta go man."

"Ah don't go babe," Zayn sprawls his body across the couch, as Louis looks around, "When I find your jacket tomorrow I will give it too you, how about that?" He nodds, calming down.

Zayn taps his cheek, his confidence is to die for. Asking for a kiss of a boy he barely knows? Amazing. Louis leans down placing a soft kiss on his cheek. Feels like my heart gets chipped away as he gives Niall one aswell.

I wink at him, taking it off Zayn, "Where's my kiss, darling?" I shake from nervousness, I don't think I could handle myself if those lips are anywhere near me.

"I'm sorry I don't kiss strangers." He responds turning away, as he walks away I feel numb again. He doesn't want me.

He doesn't want me.

But I still want him.

Tough luck I guess, I lie back down with my head on the arm of the sofa. Zayn and Niall laugh at Louis' remark as the door slams upstairs. I imagine him walking out.

"You can stay here tonight buddy." I hear Zayn say, as I drift of.

It was a long day and I will try my best to get closer to him, I can't stop thinking of him as I drift off. Him.

The him that doesn't really like me, the him that can most likely inhale a cigarette in one go. The him that is a fucking smoke show. Him.

~~