"Did you make these?" he asked, with food in his mouth.

"Yeah. I did them with Izzy, Angie and Sel." I said happily.

"Are you excited for today?" he asked.

"Yeah. I want to see my room in your new apartment." I said, sitting next to him. "What time does the truck arrive?" I asked him.

"Noon." he said.

"Can we do something until then?" I asked, making my puppy eyes.

"I dont know. What would you like to do?" he asked.

"I want to watch One Direction Up All Night Tour." I laughed.

"Do you have the movie?" he asked shocked.

"What do you think? My brother was in it!" I said happily, as we went to the TV room. 

I put on the DVD, and sat beside Niall. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and I leaned my head in his shoulder. The movie started, and we cuddled. 

In the middle of the movie, Niall's phone rang. He picked it up, while I paused the movie. It was the truck outside waiting  for us. 

We stood up, and showed the guys where Niall's boxes were for them to take it. Each one of them got one, and put them in the truck, while I just sat there, eating a cupcake watching them do all the work. Niall appeared sometimes holding boxes, and I laughed a bit.

~

Niall opened the door to his apartment, and we came in. It was amazing. The walls were blue and white in the start. We walked a bit and ended up in a black and white TV room, which had tons of pictures in the walls, and a plasma TV. We walked about a bit more, and stopped when I saw Niall's bedroom. It was all green, with some Irish flags, and clovers. His bed was in the middle, with a plasma TV in front of the bed. 

"Shut your mouth babe. Flies may come in." Niall said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I shut my mouth quickly, and looked at him smiling.

"This room screams Niall." I said happily.

"Well, I just hope you like your room." he said jumping on his bed. I squeled (something which I dont usually do), and ran around the house trying to find my room. 

I entered a room, and I instantly knew it was mine. I mean, it was shades of purple, had a white bed in the middle, and a plasma TV in front of what I hoped was my bed. There were two other doors, not counting the one I entered in. As soon as I walked in the first door, there was a walk in closet full of clothes! I ran my fingers through them, and all of them were pretty. I sighed, and opened the other door. It was a white bathroom, which already had everything I needed to live here. 

I then ran towards Niall's room, and found him layed down on his bed on his laptop. I jumped in his bed, and gave him a hug.

"Guess someone found their room." he smirked. 

"I loved it! You didnt need to buy me new clothes, but they're so beautiful." I said happily. I looked into the screen and he was on skype, with his brother Greg. He should have at least warned me!

"Hey!" Greg said. 

"Hey," I blushed. 

"How are you?" Greg asked. 

"I'm good. What about you?" I asked happily.

"I'm good too. So I've heard that you're coming to Mullingar!" Greg said excitedly.

"Yeah. That's what you heard!" I joked. Niall and Greg chuckled a bit. There was an awkward silence, which I quickly broke. "Well, I better go now. I'm gonna check out the rest of this amazing apartment!" I said happily. "Bye Greg!"